2300 KT .22 needs moar

Started by Weiand, September 26, 2017, 01:42:33 AM

Weiand

Now that I have a chrono on the way an will be able to actually track / see changes...
It is time to do more to this pistol.

2300 KT .22 14.6 barrel

Got from the custom shop with the pistol scope, 14.6 barrel, muzzle brake, long breech, trigger shoe (cuz it look'd neat)

Did add a power adjuster to it as well lightened up the trigger.

Now.. I'm looking at different valves, hammers, springs, etc. to make her do what she does faster and harder.
As well sum of the "dress up" for it.
I've been looking on Alcamy at stuff. Any other places that offer parts for it?

I'm not really too worried about high shot count. I can always turn down the adjuster. Wanting it to go faster, hit harder, work smoother.
I may even end up going with the shoulder stock, that way can always swap back an forth when wanted.

You's that have one of these and got it to do what it does faster and harder, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Oh, and I will say, mine at least, the way it sits, holds air for a very long time. Put in a cart, fired off a few, put it back away an wasn't able to go back to it for a couple of months.
Still sends a pellet flyin'. Grant'd, prob not as fast as a "fresh" cart, but at least I know it doesn't leak.

Sine the pic was taken the sight post on the muzzle brake has been remov'd for a cleaner look
Never 'nuff pellet's...