HEY STRANGERS! Built a 2400kt with my son.

Started by onebaddj, July 21, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

onebaddj

Well my son has been itching to put together a Crosman gun so we broke out all the parts from the ccs 2400 kt build i did and the 2250b build then slapped all the best parts together. He did all the work with me pointing and oh man ooo watch that ohman be carefulling every 2 minutes behind him. Was a great time and he has a 22xx with boss valve, mountainair barrel, power adjuster, long probe bolt, tko 1911 trigger and spring, ccs trigger spring adjuster, tko 6.5 in break, crosman stock. All custom fitting and spacing done by me. He slapped all the parts together and now it Just need optics. Had a blast and he i super happy. Gotta love airguns bringing a family together.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

onebaddj

Thanks all. He has been working on a laminate wood stock for it this morning while i was doing all the trimming and edging. Now while it dries he is mowing.

We are calling this the summer of man. Its the first summer ive had off since 1990 and he just turned 14 so we are killing it. So far we have built him a crazy nice computer from scratch. He saved his pennies, birthday money from grandparents and we gave him the cash we were going to spend on a computer for him then ordered all the parts from newegg.com. that thing has been stomping zombies with authority.

We have poured a section of driveway, put part of a border arou d the pool deck, and he has taken over the mowing duties.

He used the bonuses from the extra work to get himself a 3d printer. That thing is impresskve for $300 bucks!

We hit a nascar race over in daytona, the coke 400. Been getting out on the water once a week trying to get a tarpon or snook but no luck yet. Got a nice shark.

Taught him to drive the boat and my truck. And the list gos on and on. Tons of hard labor and technical work going on and are both enjoying the heck out of it. And it all payed off when he looked at me and said dad im glad you retired, its nice hanging out with all the time.

Mulie

:-*  It doesn't get much better than that. 

BillK

Lucky/good you were able to keep close to your son through deployment, ect.  Sounds like you guys are tight.  Have fun & enjoy, kids don't last for long.  Next thing you know they are adults.  Enjoy while you can. :)
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

onebaddj

Heck yeah. We are enjoying it.

Think i may have created a monters. He got all the parts out and put the other 22xx together with the bnm repeater breech, ss valve, tuned trigger group. He is haveing a ball with all the parts.