Shoulder stock?

Started by Nvreloader, September 13, 2019, 03:07:48 AM

Nvreloader

Guys

Which one of the Crosman shoulder stocks will fit a 150 pistol, a 1377 or the 1399 models?   ???

I would like a liteweight stock, to help the G-kids when shooting this pistol, needs to be as light as possible.

If neither of these stocks will fit properly, is there another shoulder stock that will work?

Thanks,
Don
Hammerli 850 Air Mag -17 cal x 2, & 22 cal
QB-79- 22 cal / Guantlet- 22 cal / Crosman 150- 22 cal,  Second Variant Model
AF Recon Condor 22 cal- pending
CF 4500 45 min SCBA tanks x 3, w/SB F-10 compressor
-------------------------------
"Speeds fine, but Accuracy is final"

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
It is time to restore the American precept, that each individual is accountable for their actions"
Ronald Regan

mudduck48

Crosman shoulder stocks? Never heard of a #1377 shoulder stock. The stock Crosman makes is #1399. Here, go to Pyramyd Air and you will see down at the bottom which guns this stock fits.
https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Crosman_1399_Custom_Shoulder_Stock_Fits_Many_Crosman_Pistols/198
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Multigunner

Not sure if the recent stock models will work on the older pistols.
I worked on an early 1377 with the sliding breech cover for a friend. It had a shoulder stock on it that he offered to trade for a set of pstol grips.
I found that stock would not fit my recent 1377 because the later production guns have two locator pins in the grip frame while the older ones have only one. The older pattern stock had only accommodation for the single pin grips.
I should have traded anyway, since I suspect the older version are worth more and a stock is higher priced than OEM grips are in any case.

Model 1399 shoulder stock will fit a V-1 150. Leaves a gap in the bottom of the grip that you might want to fill if using it permanently.  :)
Stranded in California.