Alliance Hobby

Started by Hoss, September 30, 2020, 06:21:18 AM

Hoss

Has anyone ever ordered parts from Alliance Hobby? I ordered a few things from them on September 23rd, USPS tracking says a shipping label was created on the 26th but they have not received the package yet.
I have emailed the guy at Alliance Hobby at least 4 times, he doesn't respond. I've also called 2 times and left a message for him to call me back, he has not done that either.

The bad thing is he has already charged my card for the parts.

Has anyone else had this problem with them?

Thanks

beejwest

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them over the last 5 years.  Never been an issue.  I'd imagine high order volume and the Covid are to blame.  I'd be patient, I think you'll get your stuff soon.
Full blown Crosmaniac.

arkmaker †

Lots of these vendors print the postage from home and it is then entered into the USPS system as posted, but waiting on acceptance. The vendor then either drops it in a mailbox or to the post office. Once it's scanned at the PO, it enters into the tracking system.

The tracking system is broken right now. The USPS system has been compromised. For whatever reason it is, I'm not going there, but that has been my opinion for a couple of months now. Could be the new post master or the covid crisis. Or a combination or something else. All I know is that it is messed up right now. I am hopeful that we will get back to a great service at sometime in the future, but for now you can only grit your teeth and wait.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

For sure Rich is right on.... I send stuff out and can track it, then poof it's gone
then sometimes I can see it ... etc. Even ording from Amazon etc it happens ...

just my 2c ..   :)
Kevin
Albany, New York

Hoss

Thanks to everyone, your right about the USPS it's a total mess, I would rather pay more and use another shipper.

jkingrph

I ordered a two stage trigger last week, had not heard anything and his web site says items usually ship quickly and give tracking so emailed and got a reply that he was having to make some of the non grooved hammers for the 2300 and would probably ship out today or tomorrow. 

jkingrph

Quote from: Hoss on September 30, 2020, 03:30:51 PM
Thanks to everyone, your right about the USPS it's a total mess, I would rather pay more and use another shipper.

I had sent a FWB 124 rifle off for repairs.  I shipped it UPS and it made it from E Texas to Tn just fine and rather quickly.  When David called and told me the bill, I sent the check via USPS and it took it 5 weeks to arrive there, 5 weeks for a first class envelope,  inexcusable!  He got the Covid so had to delay return shipping for a couple of weeks, fortunately for me all this overlapped, plus it was during holiday season and I asked that he wait until early  in Jan to ship, so everything worked out fine