Red dot sight

Started by Jimbo, October 14, 2020, 03:40:00 PM

Jimbo

Anyone have the same issue I do, I keep forgetting to turn my red dot sight off when I'm done shooting. I'm getting tired of buying new batteries, maybe I gotta do like I did when I kept forgetting to hit the garage door button when I would pull my van out of the shop. I put a big note on the visor ( HIT  BUTTON ) :-*

Brutuz

Stickers on the ammo tins?
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

KevinP

;D ;D I buy in bulk  battery's . com
Kevin
Albany, New York

Jimbo

I like your idea Brutuz!

farrlarr

There are all sorts of red dot sights on the market that have automatic shut off after a period of time.
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Jimbo

Well I didn't know that but in the mean time I have to deal with what I have ;)

Sweller

Will it accept rechargeable batteries? If you get two sets, keep one on the charger, you'll never need them. Until they're dead.
Stephen Weller
American.
Veteran.
Patriot.

KevinP

Quote from: Sweller on October 14, 2020, 08:07:31 PM
Will it accept rechargeable batteries? If you get two sets, keep one on the charger, you'll never need them. Until they're dead.

? never seen a rechargeable that size ?
Kevin
Albany, New York

Sweller

What size would that be ??? I guess I should've started there before putting my feet in my mouth.
Stephen Weller
American.
Veteran.
Patriot.

RetatCDude

Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

arkmaker †

I bought a big pack of flat round batteries at Tractor Supply for 7 bucks (clearance bins). They sure came in handy when I forgot to turn off the readouts on my mill.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Jimbo

Well thanks for the tip on the batteries Arkmaker, I just bought two of them! That's a great deal!