Crosman Custom Shop Timeline

Started by Dennisu, November 01, 2020, 01:50:56 PM

Dennisu

I ordered a 2300 from the custom shop about two weeks ago and can't wait to get it.  Normal wait times are out the window with COVID.  Any idea how long things are taking these days to ship from them?
Crosman 1701P
Crosman 2300KT

mr007s

CraigH

Quote from: mr007s on November 01, 2020, 02:13:40 PM
I will dare not even guess.

Quite so.     I was surprised (but should not have been) that Customer Service was closed Friday, and I could not order parts.

CCS orders used to be 2-4 weeks, favoring the former, sometimes even less depending on components being available.

It will arrive, and well packaged.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

crossliner

Quote from: CraigH on November 01, 2020, 04:16:58 PM
Quite so.     I was surprised (but should not have been) that Customer Service was closed Friday, and I could not order parts.

CCS orders used to be 2-4 weeks, favoring the former, sometimes even less depending on components being available.

It will arrive, and well packaged.

Had a hard time contacting them myself last Thursday, took me more than 30 mins, but I was able to place my parts order.

Yes, Crosman packs their items well and with a double box with egg-tray foam inserts.

My CCS gun came in a box so long it would fit a rifle  :-*

BillK

Quote from: Dennisu on November 01, 2020, 01:50:56 PM
I ordered a 2300 from the custom shop about two weeks ago and can't wait to get it.  Normal wait times are out the window with COVID.  Any idea how long things are taking these days to ship from them?

Just about 10 days for the people they like.  ??? :D ;D ;) ;)  LOL JK and IDK....
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

DHunter

I recently called Crosman to order a .25 Marauder, my next step up from my 1322's.  They didn't have any of the stock options (wood, synthetic, RealTree Extra, or RealTree Max-1—I'm not interested in the Muddy Girl) in stock, and the man explained that with COVID-19, the supply chain had been disrupted and they couldn't get the steel and other things they needed.  So I asked about the Armada, and the answer was the same.  I did manage to order a Marauder from Airguns of Arizona.  They had six in stock.

Oldgunner43

I ordereed a 2300KT back in September and it was delivered in just over 4 weeks.
Addicted to handguns:
S&W revolvers (7), 1911 design semi-autos (9), and now Crosman air pistols!

MrMike

The last 3 CCS guns that I ordered since early September arrived in an average of 3 weeks. I have been doing some early Christmas shopping for friends and family. The biggest complaint that I have is with UPS. My guns usually leave Crosman 10 - 12 days after I order them. UPS tracking shows an them getting to Illinois within 2 days and then sitting for 2-3 days before they finally send them to the final destination. 
Mr Mike
San Antonio, TX
If you aren't the leader, the view never changes.

Dennisu

Thanks everyone for the information!  :-*   Hopefully it will be here soon.  I tell you these Crosman pistols are a lot of fun and very, very addictive.  Like I'm telling you guys something you don't already know.......
Crosman 1701P
Crosman 2300KT

Dennisu

Well, my order from the custom shop showed up today.  I placed the order on 9 October so it took a little over 2 months.  Very happy with the purchase.

Crosman 1701P
Crosman 2300KT

BeeGee

Pretty sure that it's shut down for the time being.  From what I've heard, they can only build things as the parts trickle in.

mudduck48

They must be waiting for the boat from CCP to get here. :(
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.