Screw hole spacing C-C ?

Started by Nvreloader, November 30, 2020, 09:26:54 PM

Nvreloader

Guys

What is the center to center screw hole spacing for the 1701P trigger frame? (I don't have any Crosmans to measure, except an OLD 150 pistol).

From the front screw hole, is the sear located towards the front of the grip frame or the back half of the frame?

I am making a mock up of the tube to see which hammer to use etc, this will be a small lite carbine rifle/pistol combo....... :)

Tia,
Don
Hammerli 850 Air Mag -17 cal x 2, & 22 cal
QB-79- 22 cal / Guantlet- 22 cal / Crosman 150- 22 cal,  Second Variant Model
AF Recon Condor 22 cal- pending
CF 4500 45 min SCBA tanks x 3, w/SB F-10 compressor
-------------------------------
"Speeds fine, but Accuracy is final"

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
It is time to restore the American precept, that each individual is accountable for their actions"
Ronald Regan

Quote from: Nvreloader on November 30, 2020, 09:26:54 PM
Guys

What is the center to center screw hole spacing for the 1701P trigger frame? (I don't have any Crosmans to measure, except an OLD 150 pistol).

From the front screw hole, is the sear located towards the front of the grip frame or the back half of the frame?

I am making a mock up of the tube to see which hammer to use etc, this will be a small lite carbine rifle/pistol combo....... :)

Tia,
Don
Holes are 4 3/4 inch ctc.   :)
Stranded in California.

Nvreloader

Thank you for the photo and info,

I can now measure the mock up tube etc.

It is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Don
Hammerli 850 Air Mag -17 cal x 2, & 22 cal
QB-79- 22 cal / Guantlet- 22 cal / Crosman 150- 22 cal,  Second Variant Model
AF Recon Condor 22 cal- pending
CF 4500 45 min SCBA tanks x 3, w/SB F-10 compressor
-------------------------------
"Speeds fine, but Accuracy is final"

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
It is time to restore the American precept, that each individual is accountable for their actions"
Ronald Regan