1322 Giveaway

Started by cherokeesteve, December 04, 2020, 08:19:45 AM

cherokeesteve

The 1322 and the breech were raffled off earlier today. Congrats to George Kinney and Jim Munch who won each. Inexplicable gratitude to Crossliner for donating that aluminum breech!
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

crossliner

Quote from: cherokeesteve on December 18, 2020, 04:40:17 PM
The 1322 and the breech were raffled off earlier today. Congrats to George Kinney and Jim Munch who won each. Inexplicable gratitude to Crossliner for donating that aluminum breech!

Did you get the breech, Mr. Steve?

Based on the tracking, it is still in transit, but USPS is kind of having problems right now with their deliveries/tracking.

It was supposed to reach your end last week, lol!

A couple of times, I had my orders still in transit even though they were already in my mailbox  ;D

Congrats to the winners  :-*

cherokeesteve

Still waiting. The breech winner said he was really hoping to win the breech since he already had numerous Crosman pistols.
Modified 1322 went out on Saturday, due for delivery on Tuesday. Winner was very appreciative, as well.

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

crossliner

It is now out for delivery, lol!

It took 10 days instead of the usual 3.

Well, USPS is in a bind right now, so not too bad  :-*

I hope the winner likes it!

KevinP

;D ;D I still have something " out for delivery " for 3 days ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

cherokeesteve

Quote from: crossliner on December 21, 2020, 03:07:29 PM
It is now out for delivery, lol!

It took 10 days instead of the usual 3.

Well, USPS is in a bind right now, so not too bad  :-*

I hope the winner likes it!

Supposed to have been delivered today. Mail hadn't arrived when I left for work so I'll see when I get home.

crossliner

I hope it is there, lol!

cherokeesteve

Quote from: crossliner on December 22, 2020, 03:56:59 AM
I hope it is there, lol!

It's here! Looks good, thank you so much for the donation. I'll get this back out on the road to the winner.

crossliner

cherokeesteve

Looks like the breech was delivered to its new home today! Thanks to all those who were involved in the giveaway in one way or another! It all really helped to re-peak my interest in modifying Crosman products.

crossliner

cherokeesteve

New update, everything found its new home. Breech winner is waiting for a new bolt/probe to arrive to install. 1322 winner is enjoying shooting it with his son and has had to increase the distance to their backstop due to increased velocity. He also said he's very impressed with the accuracy! Just wished him happy New Year and hope for many years of enjoyment with the new, modified 1322.

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well