New, wider TKO 1911 trigger

Started by Kszczepans92, March 12, 2021, 01:22:37 PM

Kszczepans92

Has anyone gotten one yet? I really need to upgrade the 1377 trigger, but I'm not spending the money for a 1701 trigger group on a $30.00 airgun.

Rezarf

I'm doing a review for one for Mike - it's a prototype that was 3D printed. I put it into my 2300T last night. I'm a little confused by my results and I want to confirm them today to send him a writeup - but from my initial results, it makes substantial improvements over the stock trigger. Again, realize that this is the 2300T, which is different from the 22XX triggers. Will let you know once I conclude my observations, but my initial impulse is not yes, but Hell Yes on the trigger.

Sweller

Quote from: Kszczepans92 on March 12, 2021, 01:22:37 PM
Has anyone gotten one yet? I really need to upgrade the 1377 trigger, but I'm not spending the money for a 1701 trigger group on a $30.00 airgun.
Consider for a moment, if you put a 1701P trigger group on a 1377, it will [/youtube] be a $30 airgun. And you'll know it.

(Stupid auto-correction! No. Really!) (WHY DOES IT KEEP INSERTING "YOUTUBE"???)

Consider for a moment, if you put a 1701P trigger group on a 1377, it will not be a $30 airgun any more. And you'll know it.
Stephen Weller
American.
Veteran.
Patriot.

Rezarf

My results of the TKO 1911 modified trigger in the 2300T: I got a 50% reduction in trigger pull with a drop in modification. I couldn't believe the results so I did it again. I also ran it with the MagnumAirpower reduced force trigger spring, and got a 75% reduction in trigger pull. Hair trigger - 100 gram pull, but I couldn't get it to go off with pounding the butt of the pistol on the table. I don't know that it works as well in the 22XX or 17XX series guns, but in the 2300T it was sweet. Wide trigger face eliminates the need for a trigger shoe; straight face means you can pull the bottom of the trigger, if that's your preference. I told Mike I want to get a production unit - it has to be as good as the prototype. Of course, your mileage may vary. I'm sold. Makes my 2300T shoot like my 1701P!

Kszczepans92

I emailed with Mike this morning. He replied to me 15 minutes after I originally emailed him. Quality customer service..

KevinP

I have the TKO triggers and used them on many guns. Very nice product... BUT ....
for me ** spend a few extra $$ and get the 1701p trigger ......

So far, the only better crosman trigger I have had was on my 3gen 180 ( why I sold that I will never Know )
Kevin
Albany, New York