Grandson

Started by jkingrph, May 31, 2021, 02:52:11 PM

jkingrph

We have my soon to be ten year old grandson over for a week for his real first time away from home for any time.  He lives about 6 hours away, so with everything going on and my wife's medical problems over the last few years it has been difficult.  He developed an interest in shooting, and the last few times here we have had to go to the rifle range for .22LR shooting.  Since last year I have built up several CO2 pistols based on the 22xx type, along with a 2250 type and he is enjoying those.  He has been here about a day and a half already and has gone through about 6 CO2 cartridges so far, mostly tearing up tin cans.  Fortunately his dad brought a big box of empty soda cans  so we may have enough for the week.  I strung some  under an old saw horse so he can have some more reactive which he seems to enjoy. 

mudduck48

That is really nice. Teach them young and teach them right.
Your lucky you live in Texas, if you did that here, in the Peoples Republic of Commiefonia, you would have the Swat team in your face. :( 
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Brutuz

I wish I had a granddad like you when I was young  8)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

BillK

Sounds like a good time is had by all of you. :)
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

jkingrph

Quote from: Brutuz on May 31, 2021, 10:50:50 PM
I wish I had a granddad like you when I was young  8)

Likewise,  grandfather on dad's side left his mother before he was born so never knew him. Grandfather on mothers side died when I was four so never remember anything about him.