Long time no post, been busy but couldn't help myself yesterday...

Started by rangerfredbob, September 25, 2021, 07:47:00 AM

rangerfredbob

There was an auction yesterday and couldn't help myself, overpaid a little but not by much I don't think... $143 for all of the below:

Hy-Score model 800 with box (box in somewhat rough shape)
Marksman Repeater
1377, serial is april of 2011
Healthways Plainsman
Crosman 150

All in decent condition, also some vintage BB's and a couple packs of vintage pellets...

Not a smoking deal but what is currently... I was really close to a Crosman 167 but I didn't want to go to $100, and there was a Benjamin .177 pumper that went over $100 too... firearms went for stupid money as to be expected currently so I didn't play that game...

I'll see about pictures of the lot tomorrow, I don't have it in me tonight.

I haven't forgotten about CAPOF, I still have all of my stuff, I've just been working on building a shop for myself and keeping all of my mechanical junk working and my land upkept... Once I have power to the shop I'll build a office out there and a loft so I can get me a work area...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

mr007s

mudduck48

Welcome back. You might want to try to get a hold of Crosshairs. He is selling his whole collection. :(
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

rangerfredbob

Not sure on the quality of the picture between my cheap phone camera and resizing it, but here they are...

Upon further inspection the 1377 has a broken bolt handle but I'm sure I have a spare like any good CAPOF member should... The Hy-Score is a .22 model and looks to be in good shape...

I saw that about Crosshairs, sad to see, I didn't need what I just got let alone more :), with building a shop over the last year and buying a used jet boat and the wife a new to us used car I'm kinda tapped out...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York