Crosman air pistol - General > Crosman air pistol - General discussion

Boards quiet or just me?

(1/4) > >>

Rualert:
      Just a random question, as I have been out of the game so to speak for a bit since I was moved to Colorado, but it appears that in the past couple of years the boards have gone a lot quieter, and many have disappeared. It even seems here has gotten a little quieter, I have missed out on a lot it seems, as there are now many more big bores, and even full-blown repeaters. I just got tied up in finding a reasonable place to shoot regularly other than local ranges, so I may have slipped into PRS a bit.
Well, I'm back after my favorite hobby again not that I'm dropping the RPS playtime, but this costs a lot less, and I can replicate the same difficulty at shorter ranges especially in the CO wind.

Casey

KevinP:
Hi Casey, yes slowed down a bit ...

RetatCDude:
We are getting tired of answering the same old questions for people who don’t know how (or don’t want to) to their own research.

Brutuz:
And the social media is easier for a lot of people.
You'd be surprised to learn that a lot of people do not have a computer anymore, only a phone.
A lot of forums slowed down.
Another forum I co-admin is slower too.
Another forum I admin is as dead as a door-nail.
This forum will stay for as long as I can admin it, it is a great resource that should not be lost.

DHunter:
These phpBB forums sure work better than something like facebook though, as the phpBB forum allows more formatting, inlining pictures, searching, categorizing, etc..  Facebook seems to think nothing more than a couple of weeks old matters anymore.  I'm on a couple of very active phpBB computer-related forums.  I have not checked out GTA recently, because it was so active that using it was like trying to drink from a fire hose, which is why I like this forum for more focus, so I don't have to wade through material about all kinds of AGs I'm not interested in.  I wouldn't doubt if GTA has diminished slightly too.  I suppose Christmas and the winter weather has probably made a temporary reduction in AG forum activity too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version