CROSMAN CENTENNIAL EDITIONS…..

Started by 1772225, December 28, 2022, 05:31:40 PM

We need to lean on Crosman for Centennial Editions:  Need at least one PCP, Co2, and Pumper:

My wish list:

Co2 - Please bring back the long barrel Mark 1 for one more show if you have the tooling...

PCP: 1720T - Outside of my Mark 1 from my childhood it is my favorite PCP....

Pumper:  Please get the custom shop going again... and how about a 1377 Centennial...

WHAT WOULD BE ON YOUR WISH LIST.... I SENT CROSMAN AN E-MAIL .... LET US LET THEM KNOW WE ARE READY, WILLING AND ABLE....

CraigH

I believe it is safe to say old tooling is long gone.   The current Crosman business model pretty much precludes re-introduction of old models.   Chinese springers are one current path.   The 22xx and 13xx platforms have large followings (I include the 362 MSP rifle within the 13xx platform).   PCP's include some inhouse Crosman and Benjamin offerings, and some Turkish-built Benjamins.

Airguns I would like to see (and unlikely in the extreme) are;

Model 180 compact rifle with one-piece breech and barrel.   (I have two)

Model 150 pistol (late one-piece breech and barrel variant).   (I have two)

Model 600 true semi-automatic pistol (pick best details of each variant).    (I have two)

I do not know if I would purchase even if re-introduction could occur, but it would be nice for others to have the opportunity to obtain these 1960's models
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility