New member seeking other SSP 250 owners

Started by KYshooter, March 21, 2023, 05:59:23 PM

KYshooter

Crosman SSP-250 Discussion
« on: Yesterday at 05:22:43 PM »
I am a new member & extremely happy to be part of this group forum!

As a child, an Uncle gave me a "Red Ryder" BB gun ... Had lots of good times (until Mom gave it away!)

As an adult, I bought my first air pistol: a Crosman SSP-250 (that I have now owned for over 35 years).
I love the SSP's platform: lots of metal; great build quality; accurate; easy to work on & maintain.
I have since bought 2 additional SSP's, as well as .20 caliber & .22 Long barrels.

Are there  any other SSP 250 owners out there?

I would love to share any information; thoughts, mods & experiences you've had with YOUR SSP-250.

Rezarf

Kinda surprise you haven't seen a response - I know there are several forum members with the SSP's. I guess the Crosman replacement for the SSP250 was the 2300, of which many members have and have tricked out. Keep checking back - I'm sure you'll get some feedback on some very well maintained SSP's (I don't have one!).  :-*

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

I have four of them, but I have not used them in a long time.  Here is a picture before mods.
Stranded in California.

ped

i have a couple i think
still searching for the 2nd one ups breech (1st variant ssp250) which is the only factory breech i haven't got that fits on a 22xx gun
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com