Benjamin NPB22

Started by DBOdude, December 29, 2010, 07:12:50 AM

DBOdude

was looking at the Crosman catalog and seen this pistol .
.22 cal. 700 fps , Nitro Piston .

how much ? any body seen or tried one yet ?

http://www.crosman.com/pdf/Crosman-2010-Catalog.pdf
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

packrat

Strange...went to Crosman site to read more about that pistol...couldn't find it listed at all???? Wonder what's up with that ??? ???  Looks interesting...

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.

quickster47 †

And I just did a Google search and could not turn up any hard data on the gun.  Strange, very, very strange.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

Looks like the Brownning. I could not find anything either, anywhere. I suspect that with the launch of the new marauder pistol that this one got pushed back. Maybe we will see it in 2011. I would be interested for sure, but I'm going to take a guess that it will be a 300 dollar pistol. Anyone care to venture a guess?
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Less than $200 is my guess.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

packrat

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.

Crosshairs

i think its a copy of the hatsan 25 a nitro piston break barrel 175.00 i think.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

whistleblower

After spending the morning trying to find more information I found nothing except the page in the 2010 catalog, from the Crosman site.  In my Googling research I found that it is almost a duplicate of the Webley and Scott, Ltd. Typhoon now discontinued, at least on the outside.  I would love to compare it with my Browning 800mag .22 springer, hoping that it would be kinder on the muscles for long target workouts.  Nitro piston vs Spring piston  I would wonder the difference.  Maybe they could make a kit for the Browning to upgrade to a nitro piston?  Anyone know of such a kit around?  I know they have kits for springer rifles.  This is my debut on the forum.  So thought I might make some use of it.

quickster47 †

Welcome whistleblower  :)

Glad you found us and decided to join in the madness.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus