Brand new 1377 from Walmart, had a previous owner...

Started by Jimmy_2k9, February 04, 2011, 07:30:46 AM

Oane

so all the 1377/pc77 will have the new trigger frame? and we all can put the marauders trigger group on our pumpers? that aint too bad me thinks.

ChokingVictim

Quote from: Ddevil54r on February 10, 2011, 09:41:49 AM
So my pc77 is an inferior 1377?!? :'( suck

Not really. And if you are an addict like me. by the time you are done modding it. the only original parts will be the frame and pump tube. :)
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

Crosshairs

My new 1377 has the new trigger, Missing plastic spacer, and added screw in the plate. But it is mint not a mark on it. i got it in November i think  2010.The bottem is the new one i painted the plastic on the middle one.All are American Classics
                          Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Crosshairs

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MiYSIJ-q7w#]three generation of the 1377[/url]   This is an old youtube vid.
                                                                                 Mike

kaba

I would return it for a replacement if a suitable one were available. Or insist on a full refund if not. When we passively accept such products we send a message to both the retailer and manufacturer that defective products and shoddy workmanship is an acceptable standard. It shouldn't be. I'm not a perfectionist. But I do insist on a reasonable level of competence in those products I buy. I wouldn't impose such workmanship on my clients and I won't accept it from others.
Crosman:
Titan, Phantom, 760, 2400KT, 2400KT
Benjamin:
392, 397, EB-22, HB-22
Daisy 1200
Umarex Steel Storm.

Crosshairs

Get your money back and get a American Classic.
                        Mike