two stage drop sear trigger system now available for 22xx 13xx phase 2

Started by dt45acp, February 06, 2011, 10:04:33 AM

dt45acp

Will be posting on the web site this coming week.
This system replaces all internals of the phase 2 and 3 Crosman grip frame including trigger ( wide blade ) to give a two ounce, two stage, drop sear arraignment with the same performance as the new Marauder pistol trigger system, but will work in the past and current Crosman 1377 ,2240,2250 pistols

Will be adding pics and a video later this week.

pacificpelletguns.com

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

That is some serious good news.  Thanks for sharing and I'm already pulling some coin out of my fixed income for this item.  ;)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

steveo1989

2 ounce two-stage!  Wow!  is it 1 ounce for the first stage and 1 for the second?  And is it a true 2-stage, or are you considering the takeup as a first stage.  I'm just curious, as I shoot Kidd triggers on my 10/22 rifles, which are true 2 stage triggers...probably the finest triggers I've ever fired on a rifle, even better than my Jewell (which are incredible one stage triggers).
Avid rimfire and extreme long range shooter.  Newly re-introduced to airguns, and find it quite interesting to get trigger time in my basement every day.

mr007s

quickster47 †

I do believe what Darren at Pacific Pellet Guns is doing is very different from the one that AoA sells.  For some reason I think it is similar to the new Marauder trigger, but better.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

steveo1989

I'd have to see the design for a true 2 stage trigger for one of our beloved airguns, especially one that is a safe 2oz trigger...
Avid rimfire and extreme long range shooter.  Newly re-introduced to airguns, and find it quite interesting to get trigger time in my basement every day.

airguns100

Does anyone know if pacific pellet guns is ever going to post this drop sear?  ???
i'd sure like to see it.
The OG gangster of the "bling"

eric

he works in conjunction with don cothran so if something is in the works between them there might be some issue .maybe the case or not  ???
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

airguns100

I know Don's been busy lately (working day jobs), but i'm anxious to see what they look like.
The OG gangster of the "bling"

quickster47 †

I sent Darren an eMail asking him to post some pictures of the new trigger system.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

Brutuz

Maybe it'll look like the one shown in the mrod pistol manual?
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well