Ordered a 2-7x32 Scope

Started by zenki213, February 09, 2011, 08:04:44 AM

zenki213

Just ordered this Crosman CenterPoint Adventure Class 2-7x32mm riflescope with dual illuminated reticle for my 1377 .22 Carbine
http://www.amazon.com/Crosman-CenterPoint-Adventure-riflescope-illuminated/dp/B001PO5QNG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It's on sale right now so if anyone is interested on lookin for a scope you can check this out.

What do you think about this purchase?

Cross Pistol Packer

A good scope,I like scopes that dial down to low mag
I have one of JSR scopes,dials down to 1.25x
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Crosshairs

Center Point a great scope for the money i have 3 of them and they all are nice.  :-*
                         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

ChokingVictim

Centerpoint is putting out some great products these days. The 2 that i own were very easy to zero in and they keep their zero very well.
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

62Falcon

Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

Nate

i also like center point products, although i only own a center point red dot which is fantastic!

zenki213

the scope arrived today and I'm very pleased! It was very easy to zero in the scope and the lens are nice and clear . Glad I found a great scope for a great deal. It's perfect for my backyard plinking fun.

arkmaker †

Nice find! I have been eyballing this one for a while. I think it would fit just fine atop a 2240;
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Nice scope, will look on top of the gun.
                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!