Got my breech... Stripped the screw...

Started by Ddevil54r, February 11, 2011, 06:50:17 AM

quickster47 †

Well, it won't go out till tomorrow's mail but I will put one in an envelope to you and you can make good on it whenever you get one from Crosman or Mr007 or where ever.

It's just not good to be shooting without a screw, you need a screw.  :D

Carl

In Tyrone, correct?

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

jerkbait

Just got a hundred on the way from here https://www.smallparts.com/dp/B000FN3TZ0/ref=sp_dp_g2c_asin
I will hook anyone up for like nothing just to thank you all for the excellant info on this site.
Thanks

mr007s

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I have limited internet access at work. The screws I ordered still haven't arrived. I expect them any time. I will be sure and post when they are available.

Ddevil54r

Yes Tyrone Carl or I could just wait till jerkbait(lol nice) gets his. Its all the same to me and I appreciate it either way. Sorry I just got home from work and didn't have much time to get on from there :P not even really supposed to be txting let alone on the Internet lol. I did however have time to mod the probe that came with my steel breech and put a smaller tip(smaller than in my stock probe I did yesterday) in this one. It's centered up all nice and neat, looks way better than the first attempt at the stock brass one. And I used the dreaded hex wrench that stripped the very screw we're speaking of for the probe tip ;) its good for something at least haha. I'm going to try and get some pics up soon. I'm loving this gun.
- Crosman 1377 stock... For now ;)

1377x

Quote from: jerkbait on February 15, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
Just got a hundred on the way from here https://www.smallparts.com/dp/B000FN3TZ0/ref=sp_dp_g2c_asin
I will hook anyone up for like nothing just to thank you all for the excellant info on this site.
Thanks
thanks for posting
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Ddevil54r

Awesome! Once again I can't thank you enough!

Ddevil54r

Carl!!! Got them!!! Thank you very much. Can you pm me your address please so I can make arrangements for your return screws when then become available?

With that said Jerkbait!!! I'm going to pm you about those screws. Thanks guys!