SO WHAT BIT YOU?!

Started by zenki213, February 13, 2011, 01:09:07 AM

airguns100

My father gave me a Gecado Model 22 calibered in .177 (made in Germany)
I completely wore out the spring and internals. i'm surprised it still shoots at all.  All these projects and not once have i thought about I touching this gun.  ;D
The OG gangster of the "bling"

Brutuz

A GAT at first but this Zip I bought in the seventies bit me  :D
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Colt25

Dads powermaster 760 variant 3

PistolMan

First, around 13 year old, i had a GAT pistol with the press in Barrel...  ;D

Then simmilair but better one as the Gat from Daisy i thought.

Then i bought an Benjamin EB20, with the Co2 capsules, around my 16th birthday.
And that started the love for Airpistols by me !  :-*

When i bought my first Crosman 2250 B and turned it into a pistol, i was Hooked !  ;)

Then followed some more.
But sold almost every one i got, till my Steyr LP5 what's the best Pistol ever made !  :-*

greetingsss...Guido  :P
PistolMan is the name Pistol shooting my game..

Steyr LP5.
.25 Marauder Pistol aka RATBLASTER.

ScottyB

I got my first airgun back in the late 70s.  A first gen 1322.  Had up until 1989 my 3rd year of college when it was stolen out of my car.  My wife bought me a Airmaster 77 on our first Christmas together but I didn't shoot it much.  Not until my son seen it and wanted to shot it.  That's when the bug bit me again.  Still miss that 1322.
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland

ginoe

daisy 15xt co2 repeater pistol from walmart along with a beeman steel target trap.

early 1990's, i wanted something small i could keep in my pocket while hiking in the woods. just in case something would jump out & attack (gotta watch out for those roaming gangs of attack squirrels or starlings). then i read that weapons are not allowed on public trails (opps, can't do that again). no more hiking, only time in the woods is for scouting or hunting (when i can legally carry).

returning home & didn't fire the pistol, i hung a target in the beeman trap & started shooting at 5M. sure, i can hit the target but not as accurately as i'd like. searching the web on proper pistol grip form, breathing & trigger  techniques, etc... but cannot consistently hit that 'one ragged hole group'. then i read bb's are not accurate, pellets are.

at that point it was down the slippery slope...1377 multipump .177, then a storm xt springer rifle .177, then the benjamin silver streak pump rifle .20... the armory is still growing (and not just airguns, powder burner armory is growing just as big - everyone has to have an AR15 & a .20ga & .12ga shotgun & a .308 rifle & a henry golden boy .22). it's already gone to the darkside of .50 cal bigbore pcp's with scba tanks, pumps, shoebox & now casting lead boolits  :D