Crosman 1322 Medalist Question Picture added 2/16

Started by Crosshairs, February 13, 2011, 03:28:54 PM

Crosshairs

I just won a 1322 medalist new in box unfired,anyone know the value of this i paid 70.00 bucks ??
                            Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mr007s

Seems to me like it was worth 70 bucks :)

bdb12586

don't think there worth much more than the $70 right now but I never really see them for sale, people seem to hold on to them. I would just keep it in the box and shoot it once in a while to maintian it.

Crosshairs

Thats the plan, shoot and store.i will post a pic as soon as i get it.
                   mike

eric

folks pay up to 125 for 1st variant 1377 ,so i think 70 is good for new in the box 1322 . i might replace the seals  then it arrives 
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Crosshairs

From the pics this looks like it was just pulled off the shelf.My last one was run over in the driveway the wife backed over it,my fault i left it there unloading trunk stupid me.But that was a long time ago.
                         Mike

arkmaker †

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 13, 2011, 04:44:53 PM
Thats the plan, shoot and store.i will post a pic as soon as i get it.
                   mike

Oh no ya don't....that just plain won't do anymore! Now we want the whole deal! Video with chrony and accuracy testing!  :-*
But seriously, congrats on the find. 70 bucks seems like a steal for a pristine classic like that and in the box to boot!
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Thanks that good news,yeah papers, tube of oil.box looks new too.Also we can do a vid and chrony test not a problem.Just hope it shoots  ;D
                      Mike

ChokingVictim

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 13, 2011, 08:04:28 PM
My last one was run over in the driveway the wife backed over it,my fault i left it there unloading trunk stupid me.But that was a long time ago.
                         Mike

Doh!  :o
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

airsmith282

the last 1322 i bought here in canada a few months ago  cost me 45.00 shipping included , it was a phase 2 model

eric

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 13, 2011, 03:28:54 PM
I just won a 1322 medalist new in box unfired,anyone know the value of this i paid 70.00 bucks ??
                            Mike
looks nice mike. enjoy it
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

arkmaker †

Yeah Mike, taht does look good! I'm thinking it was a pretty good deal for 70 bucks, since the new version costs that at Dick's and you start off with a collectors item in pristine shape to boot.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Thanks guys they said i should get it on saturday.Pics will be posted.