4-48 Breech Screws are here

Started by mr007s, February 22, 2011, 01:30:36 AM

mr007s

The screws have arrived! The first order was lost in shipping, or so they say. I have 100 of each in flat and Phillips screwdriver.

These will be made available to forum members. I plan to bag 2 of each type for mailing. That will supply 50 members with 4 spares.

I have been deciding on how to do this where it will be quick and painless for all of us, me especially.

So, lets try this:

Find my e-mail address under my profile.
Send me your address to send them, using USPS
Hopefully I can slip 4 (they are tiny) in an envelope and mail for 44 cent. They may have to be enclosed in a small mailer which will be a bit more. I will know for sure when I try to mail the first ones.

There is no cost for the screws, my thanks for a great bunch of friends which I will probably never meet

All I ask is when you receive them check the cost of postage on the package.

Round it off to the nearest dollar, place that amount in an envelope and mail it back to me. Just want the postage cost reimbursed.

I have to go uptown for mail and only do that twice a week so don't be discouraged if your screws aren't sent the same day that you request.

This aint Burger King and no, you don't get it your way :D

Any questions or suggestions? Fire away

turbonoma

Says your e-mail is hidden,so sending a pm.

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

mr007s

Quote from: 1377x on February 23, 2011, 02:41:04 AM
email hidden
pm sent

Sorry, thought that had been changed. Someone please take a look and see if it is showing now.

Thanks for the "heads up"

62Falcon

Email is showing in your profile now.

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

airguns100

mr007s i'm glad there are still people out there like that..  :-*

i was thinking about doing the same with orings, i got a bunch of viton 111 duro 70 for pump guns.  8)
The OG gangster of the "bling"

mr007s

Some screws have already been sent on their way. I am able to send them in an envelope with some bubble wrap protection. It is costing around 65 cent for U.S. One went to England and it was around 1.50$.

I have been ask about paying with paypal, and I would not want that problem.

Just look at the postage on the envelope when it arrives. Round off the amount to the nearest buck to eliminate mailing back coins.

Place cash paper bucks wrapped with a sheet of paper in return envelope and return to me. all will be fine and life is good for each of us.
Thanks guys, have a good en!

quickster47 †

Man you are such a sweetheart  :-\  and a good guy to boot.  Thanks for helping out our 'screwless' friends.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

airguns100

The OG gangster of the "bling"

bryman021

Hey i would gladly return your postage fees for a few of those screws!!
email sent

Thanks

Bryan

tayloriand

This kind of offer is why I love our great hobby.

Many thanks mr007s, you're a credit to CAPOF and a splendid chap.

Cheers
Ian
member of Dukinfield Air Gun Club
www.dukinfieldairgunclub.webeden.co.uk
Undercover 30 lanes up to 35 yards including 5 pistol lanes
Paper, knockdown targets, spinners, etc

mr007s

Quote from: tayloriand on February 24, 2011, 11:30:29 PM
This kind of offer is why I love our great hobby.

Many thanks mr007s, you're a credit to CAPOF and a splendid chap.

Cheers
Ian

Ah shucks guys, just glad to help in some small way.

zoned

Very cool thing to do! I always like to pay it forward when I can, I see you do as well. :)

I wouldn't mind a set of those screws, sending an email!

You are a good guy for sure.

swclemmons

Very nice of you to offer this to those of us who cant seem to find those little guys anywhere. Thanks So much. E-mail sent. :)

mr007s

Just to let all know, the response for screws has been great. Almost half of the 200 have been mailed in the last few weeks. If you think you may need some better get your name on the list, I don't know how quickly my supply will run out.
  Many of you have sent much more back than the required postage. Now that was not necessary on your part but I want each of you to know it is very much appreciated. I will use the extra as  stimulus package to buy beer and cigars ;D.  I especially appreciate the nice notes that have been sent, thank you. Just another aspect as to why I enjoy this forum so much.
You all have a great week!
mr007s,,,,,Life is Good