4-48 Breech Screws are here

Started by mr007s, February 22, 2011, 01:30:36 AM

mr007s

We have had many new members join recently and I thought it a good idea to bump this thread in case they had missed it.

There has been a good response to this with only a few taking the screws and running.

bdb12586

funny you posted this, I just turned the head down on one of mine I got from you and installed it in my 2240 today

pirouge

I use Alen at ABairguns.com for all my stock crosman parts needs, he carries all the parts you will ever need, good service, and just a nice guy to talk to. he's a authorised crosman service center located in Kansas USA.

zoned

Quote from: mr007s on March 09, 2011, 12:52:11 AM
Just to let all know, the response for screws has been great. Almost half of the 200 have been mailed in the last few weeks. If you think you may need some better get your name on the list, I don't know how quickly my supply will run out.
  Many of you have sent much more back than the required postage. Now that was not necessary on your part but I want each of you to know it is very much appreciated. I will use the extra as  stimulus package to buy beer and cigars ;D.  I especially appreciate the nice notes that have been sent, thank you. Just another aspect as to why I enjoy this forum so much.
You all have a great week!
mr007s,,,,,Life is Good
That's why I love the airgun community.

boo

I e-mailed you a couple of weeks back about the breech screw offer.
Never heard anything.

mr007s

Quote from: boo on May 20, 2011, 12:37:54 AM
I e-mailed you a couple of weeks back about the breech screw offer.
Never heard anything.

What is your name and address? Folks don't send their forum "handle" to help identify them so I don't know who is who most of the time. If you sent a request several weeks ago, I assure you they have been mailed. You must not be in the US?

JMJinNC

Got mine yesterday - thanks much!

JMJ
John

Plasticman

Thank you .I got mine in the mail today. I am in Canada and sure appreciate you sending them up here. I will send a return post tomorrow.

rr_shooter

Mine arrived yesterday.  Two of them have already found a home in my 1377 and my 2240.  Thanks for your generosity to me and other forum members!

mr007s

Quote from: Plasticman on May 21, 2011, 04:06:20 AM
Thank you .I got mine in the mail today. I am in Canada and sure appreciate you sending them up here. I will send a return post tomorrow.
Quote from: rr_shooter on May 27, 2011, 06:56:12 PM
Mine arrived yesterday.  Two of them have already found a home in my 1377 and my 2240.  Thanks for your generosity to me and other forum members!

You are certainly welcome. More that were requested have been sent, you should receive them any day. Enjoy :P

tinker

Got mine the other day. Thanks

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

Heavy26R

Received mine today.  Thanks Mr007!!!  Postage cover will be mailed ASAP!  Thanks again!

V/R,

Chris

mr007s

With the recent growth of new members, I thought I would bump this thread for those that don't know the free 4-48 screws are still available. Read the start of this thread to learn how to get them.
For those that have responded, thanks! Those that have gotten screws but have not returned shipping cost I would be pleased if you would take care of that. My cigar and beer supply is real low and
I sure could use the funds!

zuke

Hope you received the $1 and $2 coin's I sent you.
Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it!

mr007s

Quote from: zuke on September 09, 2011, 05:10:38 AM
Hope you received the $1 and $2 coin's I sent you.

YES, and thanks. Those will look nice in my small collection of "funny money"