4-48 Breech Screws are here

Started by mr007s, February 22, 2011, 01:30:36 AM

Madkoifish

Got mine some time in the last few days! been out of town. So I will get a bill out to you ASAP to the po on the envelope. Thanks!

jglover

Quote from: mr007s on September 09, 2011, 12:02:02 AM
With the recent growth of new members, I thought I would bump this thread for those that don't know the free 4-48 screws are still available. Read the start of this thread to learn how to get them.
For those that have responded, thanks! Those that have gotten screws but have not returned shipping cost I would be pleased if you would take care of that. My cigar and beer supply is real low and
I sure could use the funds!

Email sent! If the screws are still available i'll be happy to help replenish your recreational supplies! :)

John

BassManNate

Are these different from he stock screws? Stainless? Different slotting?

quickster47 †

Quote from: BassManNate on September 16, 2011, 03:30:16 PM
Are these different from he stock screws? Stainless? Different slotting?

They are stainless and have a slotted head.  No Allen wrench required.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

HappyHunter

Just got home from work, pulled up to the mailbox to get the weekly dose of bills, and the only thing in it was my new screws... 8)! Awesome start to the weekend... :-*!

Your envelope will be in the mail Mon/Tues

Thanks again Mr007, I appreciate it,
Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

BassManNate

mr007s

Well guys, the screws are all gone. Bassmannate got the last of the lot. If you need a spare you will have to find another source.

Thanks for all the kind notes and thanks you guys sent. I was glad to help in my own small way.

quickster47 †

I will step up to the plate here and take over where my friend mr007 left off.  I have about 75 of the slotted head 4-48 screws left and will make the same offer that he did.

1) Find my e-mail address under my profile.
2) Send me your USPS shipping address.
3) Don't worry if you get a spam prompt when you send me the eMail.  I do that for protection.  But then I also check my spam box a dozen times a day so your eMail will not be lost.

I am going to use a small bubble wrap mailer which will be a bit more. I will know the approximate price after I send the first one or two packages.

Again there is no cost for the screws, my thanks for a great bunch of friends which I will probably never meet.

All I ask is when you receive them check the cost of postage on the package.

Round it off to the nearest dollar, place that amount in an envelope and mail it back to me. Just want the postage cost reimbursed.

I also must drive to town to mail stuff and only do this two or three times a week so don't be discouraged if your screws aren't sent the same day that you request.

This aint Burger King and no, you don't get it your way.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mr007s

Thanks for taking over Carl, I know the guys and gals here will appreciate it also. Those pesky screws are a problem for all of us at some time or another.

jglover

My 4-48's arrived today.  Dropping your payment in the mail tomorrow, but first putting my 2240 back together tonight!!  :)  Thanks!!

John

DJammer

Thanks for taking over this great offer.
E-mail sent through forum profile. :-*
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Joshua A

Carl, you really are a super good dude. Mighty nice of you sir.
J.Austin

BassManNate

Got mine today. Will be dropping your payment in the mail tomorrow.  :-*

mcc1961

Sending bill to u friday.Thanks,mcc1961
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

DJammer

Got mine today, letter return on it's way.
They are really nice little screws.

Thanks Carl for doing this.
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!