drop sear trigger system pics and video

Started by dt45acp, February 28, 2011, 09:13:59 AM

dt45acp

Yours are on the way also. Fed Ex showed up here late this morning. Fed Ex guy just had to come in the shop and see what it is all about, I enjoyed telling him about all the airguns laying about, and he had a hundred questions, probably put himself behind schedule.

airguns100

Quote from: quickster47 on March 03, 2011, 01:35:41 AM
Did you get you triggers yet?  I got mine today and am in the process of installing it in a spare trigger frame.  Well, maybe not at this exact moment because right now I'm typing a reply to this forum thread. LoL

Carl

I probably won't see my DST systems for another week or more as payment was just sent tuesday. i'm anxious to get working (polishing) two of the triggers and tune them in to their new homes.  8)
The OG gangster of the "bling"

airguns100

Quote from: dt45acp on March 03, 2011, 08:31:02 AM
Yours are on the way also. Fed Ex showed up here late this morning. Fed Ex guy just had to come in the shop and see what it is all about, I enjoyed telling him about all the airguns laying about, and he had a hundred questions, probably put himself behind schedule.
;D

thanks darren.  :-*

airguns100

Still haven't received my trigger groups from Darren yet.  ???

justforfun

Quote from: airguns100 on March 17, 2011, 05:15:28 PM
Still haven't received my trigger groups from Darren yet.  ???

That is what happens when you live on top of a mountain in Mongolia, things take time. ;)

Roy

Just a retired guy from Northern Indiana, that likes to make things.

airguns100

Quote from: justforfun on March 17, 2011, 05:24:55 PM
That is what happens when you live on top of a mountain in Mongolia, things take time. ;)

Thanks Roy. 
I feel like i'm living in outer space some times waiting for deliveries ;D I spoke with darren and he said give it a few more days.. hopefully they'll be here tomorrow.

quickster47 †

Rye, I had the same thing happen with Darren and the exact same response.  After a couple more days he ended up sending me another set by UPS, which still took another 3 or 5 days.  Which to me meant...

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

dt45acp

you both live out in the sticks !

For some reason, things take a lot longer to get from My part of Oregon to anywhere else in America, let alone out of country.

bryman021

Well I couldn't wait any longer, I ordered a set last night!  I am excited to try it out. I don't think there made yet but should be this week. Those who have them what do you think?  Been looking around for some users reviews not come across any yet. Will search more after this post.

airguns100

Quote from: dt45acp on March 17, 2011, 08:01:17 PM
you both live out in the sticks !

For some reason, things take a lot longer to get from My part of Oregon to anywhere else in America, let alone out of country.

They arrived Darren.   :-*

airguns100

Quote from: bryman021 on March 20, 2011, 04:18:12 PM
Well I couldn't wait any longer, I ordered a set last night!  I am excited to try it out. I don't think there made yet but should be this week. Those who have them what do you think?  Been looking around for some users reviews not come across any yet. Will search more after this post.

If your using any type of after market grip ie. RBgrips, expect to remove a small square section of wood inside the grip to screw the grips back together perfectly with the frame. It took about five minutes with a moto tool to remedy that.
I installed the group without adjusting either one of the two set screws and it functioned flawlessly. I'm very pleased with the fact I can breath on the trigger to complete the action. I had to bump the back of the gun to make sure it didn't go off accidentally.

When i have more time i will play around with the set screws and spring length "not that it needs any", just because that option is tangible. Over all five stars.  8)

-Rye

dt45acp

Glad they finally got to you.

I have another lever and post design now for those using the Crosman shoulder stock, as it would be too hard to make an adjustment to the stock with a moto tool.
The shoulder stock is flat, and so will hold the post in place, unlike Crosman factory grip panels that are hollow inside.
Also, this new post and lever could be used in custom aftermarket grips like Rick's or RB's if the owner does not want to mod their wood like airguns100 did.

Crosshairs

So how do the triggers work any vids.
            Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

russo121

OoooOOOoooOOOO Want one of these bad. Any chance of shipping them to the UK?