Time to make my own parts!!!! update 3/8/11 Custom bolt handle

Started by Crosshairs, February 28, 2011, 11:01:56 PM

magicniner

Looking Good!
You'll be surprised how many kind people will find things they've broken for you to fix when the find out you have that on your bench  ;)
Regards,
Nick

Crosshairs

Yep already found that out Nick. Im makeing the safety for a friend then one for me.Shroud next airguns100 said there easy so ill give it a shot.Pretty much just need to drill a hole then shape it.tap for a screw maybe drill some holes in the side.Cut some lines in the side well see.
                        Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Crosshairs

Oane

Looking nice mike!

so... now you gonna make everyone a brass safety? or.. can you make me a stainless extra long one ;)

Crosshairs

I will give it a try, i need to pick if some rods no SS as of now i will look for a bolt or something.
                                     Mike

zenki213

I can't wait for you to start experimenting on Brass/SS Barrel Bands for 13xx :P

mr007s

I'll take a SS trigger frame assembly, SS tube, 3 SS trigger shoes,couple SS flame surpressors, and a SS Power adjuster with a pellet holder and 6 SS extended flow thru probes with a great big SS coching handle. No rush, can I get them by Saturday? ;D

the old guy

I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

Crosshairs

Hold on let me write this down  ;D  ;D
        Mike

airguns100

Quote from: mr007s on March 02, 2011, 10:09:42 PM
I'll take a SS trigger frame assembly, SS tube, 3 SS trigger shoes,couple SS flame surpressors, and a SS Power adjuster with a pellet holder and 6 SS extended flow thru probes with a great big SS coching handle. No rush, can I get them by Saturday? ;D

i'm shipping some SS out to Don cothran tomorrow, to CNC machine some frames.   
i think he's also thinking about making some SS barrel bands for pump guns.  ;)

Don also has SS tubes, SS power adjuster, SS bolts. In fact you should just check out his website. Thats all he does is SS parts.
he can machine brass stuff, but he main is SS
http://www.cothranmachine.com/
The OG gangster of the "bling"

Crosshairs

I have a order with Don now he called me last week said about a week and half my goods will be ready.I installed the safety i made and it works fine i made 3 today.
       Mike

mr007s

Quote from: airguns100 on March 02, 2011, 11:24:26 PM
i think he's also thinking about making some SS barrel bands for pump guns.  ;)

Don also has SS tubes, SS power adjuster, SS bolts. In fact you should just check out his website. Thats all he does is SS parts.
he can machine brass stuff, but he main is SS
http://www.cothranmachine.com/

OH  YES, I have a SS breech and a couple extended probes from Don. Will the frames be listed on his site or is this a personal limited run? I will be wanting one you know :-*

swclemmons

Quote from: airguns100 on March 02, 2011, 11:24:26 PM

i ordered from him not long ago he does great work. put me on the list for SS frame as well :)

ChokingVictim

"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

Crosshairs

Thanks to all. the  2nd and 3rd went so much faster.Im learing.
                  Mike