BKL Scope Mounts Good Video !!!!! if you use a scope you need to watch this

Started by Crosshairs, March 05, 2011, 01:59:37 AM

Crosshairs

Nice to know there is always something better comeing along sooner or later. :-*
               Mike  [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZCXnp01G0k#ws]BKL scope mounts - AGR Episode #60[/url]
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

Those are well made and I really never thought about being out of alignment before, but at least I will be out the same way, cause I always put the screws on the same side......Now all I need is a good scope to go along with those fine rings!
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Nate

i dont have scope rings made by bkl but i do have one of their dovetail to weaver adapters and it works great, the screws never come loose

Crosshairs

I have seen the BKL before but dont have them they look real nice, i think i might get a pair for the M Rod
                        Mike

quickster47 †

A few years back I got turned onto BKL mounts and have been using them on most of my rifles exclusively.  They are exceptionally well made and really do keep their alignment.  Great pieces, trust me.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

packrat

DAMMITMAN !!! That explains how windage can be perfect on a gun sighted in at 25 yards, but be WAY off at 65 yards...the alignment thing!!!!!! I NEVER heard of that until I just watched that video!! Ya NEVER get too old to learn, huh ??? ??? ??? ???

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.

eric

i have some guns that could benefit from those but i don't have the money. so i shim  :(
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

quickster47 †

Shimming is good, economical, and it works.  Although it may take some time to get it just right.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

eric

Quote from: quickster47 on March 05, 2011, 03:49:23 AM
Shimming is good, economical, and it works.  Although it may take some time to get it just right.

Carl

yes it does ,spent the better half of tues. and weds :-X . then i went with a different mount but my scope is far from being opticly centered :o .i can hit my target now though  :P

Crosshairs

Damm look at all the guns behind Paul.
                    Mike

eric

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 05, 2011, 02:17:06 PM
Damm look at all the guns behind Paul.
                    Mike
check this out then  :D :D :D ;)                                                                                                         http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1299290558/It%27s+not+just+you.

quickster47 †

^^^ I saw that yesterday and just could not believe my eyes.  That guy really has it serious.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

Crosshairs

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

packrat

I highly suspect that he has a LOT of those guns given to him by the various factories, which is EVEN BETTER than if he had to buy them..Man !!! he's got THE job ;)

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.