Been a while, so checking in

Started by Rualert, March 06, 2011, 02:16:38 AM

Rualert

Hi all, been a while since I've started a new thread, been lurking a lot, and answering questions. I just acquired a substantial collection of parts, so pics will be coming shortly. Weather is finally starting to get tolerable,  hope to get shooting again very soon. Health, and work have been killing me. I'm very pleased to see the board grow, and all our new members. Speaking of, here's my warm welcome to all our new members, we have grown quite a bit, and the open sharing of ideas, and work has been outstanding. I hope I can provide some additional input for all, and as always I keep learning from all the great posts. Keep it up guys and gals, this place is the best Crosman board on the net.

Casey

quickster47 †

Welcome back Casey.  Was just wondering this week what happened to ya, and glad to see you did not drop of the face of the Earth cause we sure would have come looking for ya.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Rualert

Thanks Carl, I appreciate that someone would look for me.   :)  Just been working too much, and with the back flaring up couldn't shoot much. Work probably helped stress me out, and contributed to that. Enough of the pity party, I'm ready to get shooting, and building again. I now have 2 or 3 2240 tubes, a 2250 tube, a 2400 tube, 22xx valves,  a disco valve, and fill adapter, barrels, bolts, frames, brakes, oh the parts. Got to get building. I did manage to finish my daughters 1740 for her, and with Brutz's permission, I'll let her on the board so she can join in the monthly comps.

Casey

packrat

Don't kid yourself....these addicts would have come looking for your AIRGUNS :) :) :)
Seriously, glad to hear from ya...

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.

T191032

Quote from: packrat on March 06, 2011, 02:38:28 AM
Don't kid yourself....these addicts would have come looking for your AIRGUNS :) :) :)
Seriously, glad to hear from ya...

I try to keep away from Richmond actually, kinda like D. C. to me -  you know too much "hot air" from the elected folk.   ;)

"I did manage to finish my daughters 1740 for her, and with Brutz's permission, I'll let her on the board so she can join in the monthly comps."

Good.  Posting on your name?  NorCal2300s did that last month - a good Father/son entry.  We will be looking forward to it.
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Nate

welcome back casey!
cant wait to see your new parts on your pistol  :-*

1377x

glad to see you're still with us  :-*
closed mouths dont get fed

tatsumi

Fairly new here so hello :-* and yes its the best one around for info and ideas on this catching obsesion

AA S200 MK2 .22 multishot, Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 IR with Decimeater Moderator
AS2250XT custom .22, Hawke 2-7x32 AO IR with UK Neil Shroud
2240 custom .22, Hawke RD30SR with Porky Moderator

mr007s

I have missed your input, so you have some catching up to do :)