1322 owners

Started by Heavy26R, March 07, 2011, 07:08:51 PM

Heavy26R

Are you guys shooting original 1322s or are most of you modding 1377s?  I'm strictly a pumper collector and want a 1322.  Thanks!

V/r,

Chris

quickster47 †

First off welcome Chris.  Glad you found us and hope you stick around.

Now then, the 1322 I have is a converted 1377.  Used one of my extra 14" .22 barrels and a spare bolt and did the conversion myself.  So far it works great.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

ChokingVictim

yes i have converted a 1377 to .22 using a 14inch barrel and .22 bolt. works great!
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

Heavy26R

Thanks guys!  I am a forum junky when I want to learn new stuff.  I've been reading this forum for about 1.5 months and have managed to pickup 3 1377s during this time.  Thanks again!

Crosshairs

Hi Chris welcome to the forum,Im also a big fan of pumpers and most of here are too so you came to the right place.I have 3 1377s one that has some mods.And one 1322.love to shoot them all.anything you need just ask anyone where here to help.
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

ChokingVictim

i have done a few mods since i last showed it so i will throw it up now. :)

jerkbait

CV
I was wondering where you got the butt plate dropper? I have that stock and would like one for mine. I guess I could make it but I am busy with other mods right now.

Crosshairs

zoned

My 1322 is just a converted 1377c.

ChokingVictim

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 07, 2011, 10:26:44 PM
Love the stock Tom !

Thanx!

Quote from: jerkbait on March 07, 2011, 10:07:02 PM
CV
I was wondering where you got the butt plate dropper? I have that stock and would like one for mine. I guess I could make it but I am busy with other mods right now.

I actually use the rear section from a wire stock i got from another member and pieced it together.

arkmaker †

Mine was a 1377 and then changed out the barrel and bolt to a 12" .22. Smacks harder than a .177, thats for sure!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Heavy26R

Thanks again for all the replies!  I just needed some positive reinforcement before I begin the .177 to .22 project.  I like the look of the Benjamin HB22, but just don't get the same enjoyment without the occasional breakdown, cleaning, and reassembly on a nice Saturday afternoon.  I prefer the component composition of the Crosman. 

A new baby keeps me around the house, and my renewed interest in airguns is out of excitement of teaching my son shooting skills and safety.  My Dad got me started with my first Crosman at age 8.  I had by far the neighborhood's coolest Dad.  My friends were always jealous that my Dad had such cool hobbies and his willingness to include me.  I'm the happiest guy in the world to have the opportunity to do the same. 

Thanks again for all the great posts and large volume of valuable information. 

V/r,

Chris 

Crosshairs

Thats nice to hear Chris i also spend time with my 2 girls shooting we have lots of fun,soon they will be out with friends so i better get my time in now.Congrats on the new member of your family.
                                 Mike