Anyone watch The TV Show TOP SHOT ? Tonight shooting upside down 3/22

Started by Crosshairs, March 10, 2011, 07:30:36 PM

62Falcon

I watched it on the History Channel website. Very good picture on my notebook display via wi-fi.

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

Brushy Bill

Quote from: 62Falcon on April 07, 2011, 05:49:18 AM
I watched it on the History Channel website. Very good picture on my notebook display via wi-fi.

~Falcon

Yes, I started watching this on HULU last year.
Have been watching it on the history channel
web site. Much better video, and no commercials.

62Falcon

ANYBODY BUT GEORGE! What an arrogant butthead he is! I felt sorry for Jamie since they all conspired against him. I don't know who I'll root for next week, but it sure as heck won't be George! Having said that, George is a darn good shot!

~Falcon

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

George is the Sniper trainer? Butt head, but a darn good shot! I'm pulling for Gunny even though he should have been in a couple of the eliminations. Only his roomies saved his butt!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

62Falcon

I missed the program last night so I'm trying to watch it online today. The problem is, the show repeats after the first commercial break! Arrrrgh! It just keeps starting over and over and over again. I cannot get past the first segment. Moan! Hopefully it will be fixed sometime today so I can watch it later. Anyone else having problems watching it online today?

~Falcon

62Falcon

Nevermind. It is working now. Gonna watch the show then I will post back.

~Falcon

Crosshairs

That was a real nice thing George did  :-*
                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

62Falcon

I'm halfway through the show but I'm having big problems with the commercial loops! Hopefully I can get through the last two segments.

~Falcon

62Falcon

Hmmm.....interesting. The best shot did not win the competition. It looks to be more of a popularity contest instead of a best shot competition. I was very surprised by George's actions. Oh well. It's all over until next season.

~Falcon

arkmaker †

Nope, I have to disagree with you Falcon. The Top Shot DID win. The others buckled to the pressure whether of thier own making or not! In the end only one had the nerve to take it all. Congrats to him! (don;t want to give it away for those that have not seen it yet)

And that's all she wrote! Can't wait for next season  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22