Parts arrived

Started by zenki213, March 11, 2011, 01:03:02 AM

zenki213

Aight so I ordered some parts from Crosman about a week ago and they finally arrived! I couldn't wait to replace from the stock trigger assembly with the plastic trigger cover to the metal plate cover. I pretty much got all the parts for it except for the trigger and sear spring. As i began to put them all together i noticed that the Trigger frame doesn't match the cover!!! The trigger frame got 3 holes for the hex screws similar to the stock one that I own!
I am pretty sure that I gave them the right part number (1322A051)

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

zenki213

haha told myself to post a pic if someone requested it

zenki213

Well here's the Trigger frame and cover that I'm talking about.

And the trigger that was gonna go along with it

timo83

thats a slick looking trigger.

And maybe Crosman sent the wrong part, wouldnt be the first time something like that has happened.

Tim

NorthStaR

Looks like the wrong cover?  ???
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

quickster47 †

Yep, looks like you got thee newest Crosman trigger frame and an old style cover.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

zenki213

I just called crosman to ask for a replacement for the older trigger frame and they no longer have em?!

bryman021

Both of my new one's (2300KT, 2400KT) from the custom shop have the old frame and covers on them.  But the stock one I ordered from PA has the new frame and cover.  Maybe the last one's are in the Custom shop until they use them up and then they all will be the new stlye???