2250 xt

Started by bdb12586, March 26, 2011, 05:31:51 PM

Crosshairs

There is a 2250xt for sale on gunbroker.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

packrat

I STILL have not figured out Crosman's thinking for dropping both the 2250B and the AS2250....only thing I can guess is that they want to increase Custom Shop business??????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.

arkmaker †

Quote from: packrat on March 31, 2011, 02:44:17 PM
I STILL have not figured out Crosman's thinking for dropping both the 2250B and the AS2250....only thing I can guess is that they want to increase Custom Shop business??????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Yeah, but that doesn't get us the XT
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

bdb12586

I can understand having to keep up with the times and change production to keep the market going but, and I donââ,¬â,,¢t know for a fact, it seems like most of the guns they have now is inferior to the 22xx. Am I wrong

NorthStaR

Heres a weird thing: If you goto Google and type in Webley, goto Webley international website.

It lists the Ratcatcher 2250b and Rabbitstopper 2260 in there as theirs?

BUT interestingly and member "DaveCAG" may be able to shed some light on this.
The Venom pistol is also available through Webley?!

What is going on? Are Webley the Euro Crosman front in disguise?  ??? ???

bdb12586: Sounds like their cutting back on their budget!?
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

eric

their cutting back to produce the rogue  ;D ???
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

bdb12586

Yea I donââ,¬â,,¢t think I would by a rogue. I shoot Airguns because there shootable in close quarters and in my basement, if I were to need a gun more powerful I would use one of my powder burners. Beside I donââ,¬â,,¢t think there going to be nearly as cheap as a rim fire and the Electronic just gives more things to go wrong

woody67

This all is making me really glad I have one already.

eric

Quote from: bdb12586 on March 31, 2011, 04:46:01 PM
Yea I donââ,¬â,,¢t think I would by a rogue. I shoot Airguns because there shootable in close quarters and in my basement, if I were to need a gun more powerful I would use one of my powder burners. Beside I donââ,¬â,,¢t think there going to be nearly as cheap as a rim fire and the Electronic just gives more things to go wrong
the eletronics i wouldn't worry about ---- daystate has been using them for years in ALL kinds of enviroments and it is tried,trued and tested .now with the rogue i would wait a year or two to be sure all the kinks are worked out the ifin i was to buy one  .first runs produced of anything make me leary .
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Crosshairs

Quote from: woody67 on March 31, 2011, 05:10:15 PM
This all is making me really glad I have one already.
X1  :-* and another on the way.
                        Mike

woody67

Man, you have it worse than all of us....
I'm guessing you bought a second one either for a different mod plan altogether (Which I've considered doing, but can't justify having a bunch of guns that do the same thing basically)
OR
you see the investment opportunity Crosman has presented to us....You'll be able to double the value on that gun with just a few mods, if any, in not too much time.

tayloriand

Quote from: NorthStaR on March 31, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
Heres a weird thing: If you goto Google and type in Webley, goto Webley international website.

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:
Return to the previous page and pick another result.
Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to http://www.webley.co.uk/ at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Advisory provided by   

I wouldn't visit the Webley site at the moment!
Ian
member of Dukinfield Air Gun Club
www.dukinfieldairgunclub.webeden.co.uk
Undercover 30 lanes up to 35 yards including 5 pistol lanes
Paper, knockdown targets, spinners, etc

NorthStaR

I had no issues with the website..... ???

Could be your software is over sensitive. You can get warnings just from a cookie.
Or simply the software doesn't recognise the codes and freaks out. Sometimes an update of its prefs/defs sorts this.

BUT I'm on a mac and viruses et cetera aren't an issue. Mainly due to the target being windows which again is most of the planet.

Oh well the info's there if you want it  :-*
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

quickster47 †

Quote from: NorthStaR on April 01, 2011, 01:55:41 PM
BUT I'm on a mac and viruses et cetera aren't an issue. Mainly due to the target being windows which again is most of the planet.

Oh well the info's there if you want it  :-*

Go MAC and Apple and 'The Woz'.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

I was thinking to do mods on the 2250XT before they stoped making them mine is only about a year or so old and i think its time.But what to do.
                             Mike