Crosman 357

Started by mammocked, April 25, 2011, 08:21:42 PM

Crosshairs

Quote from: Sardine on April 29, 2011, 03:06:45 AM
Yeah, shoot! I got harpooned alright. I should have been paying more attention. When I saw what little he did and how fast he did it I kinda' thought for a minute that he wasn't going to charge me for that. Now that I know how to do it I can do it myself next time. I brought in a black diamond c02 rifle for a new seal also and I could have bought a replacement for it to for a bout $20 more than the bill was for it. It was a authorized Crosman repair facility that I was referred to by Crosman. It's my own fault for not paying attention like I should have been that day.
Well now you have found the forum and we all will give any help you need. :-* But im sure we all have done the same thing sometime in our lives
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

wow sardine,
you did get bxnt over $75
i just had mine completely rebuilt for less than 1/2 that at an authorized crosman repair station one of the oldest around does great work.
i was looking at my phase 1 1377 booklet and he was in it
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Yeah just ask me about the first time I had a brake job, which turned into a frontend job and cost me my whole weeks pay! Live and learn!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Sardine

Whelp. where are you crosmainiac? If it's not on my post already I would make it permanant   if  I knew how.   Actually it cost me $150. to get the 357 fixed along with putting  in a new seal on the black diamond rifle. I could have replaced them both for that. Probably got a better rifle too since they don't make them anymore.  Regards, Sardine in California. Around Monterey to be more specific.