Crosman factory tour Video's here

Started by Crosshairs, July 09, 2011, 03:04:04 PM

Crosshairs

No they wouldn't sell me a thing all i got was a pair of ear plugs  ;D would not let us shoot anything  >:(  But they did have a match but i didnt sign up for it on time

Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Mike, my wife and I are going to be visiting Rochester/Fairport, NY in September for maybe three weeks, my wife's sister lives there, and I was wondering how you made arrangements for the tour?  That would be something WE, if I can bribe her enough, would very much enjoy.

Thanks,

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

Quote from: quickster47 on July 12, 2011, 03:42:53 PM
Mike, my wife and I are going to be visiting Rochester/Fairport, NY in September for maybe three weeks, my wife's sister lives there, and I was wondering how you made arrangements for the tour?  That would be something WE, if I can bribe her enough, would very much enjoy.

Thanks,

Carl
I dont really know i went up to visit a friend and we just went to the factory they had a match going on so we went with the shooters. :-*
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Smaug

What happened to the videos and pix? Did Crosman ask you to take them down? If so, you should delete this thread. :(
-Jeremy
"If it's worth doing, it's worth OVERdoing."
Crosman 66, 1377, 2300T, 1701P / Daisy 1200, 953, & 747 / Stoeger X20 / .177 Marauder / Archer AR2078 / Weihrauch HW30s / RWS 56

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well