finally the new exotic wood from the candy shop is here....

Started by hellgrips98, August 02, 2011, 06:14:13 AM

adnikauto

Quote from: targettgii on May 26, 2014, 05:01:54 AM
I just bought a set of grips from vernon I will post pics as soon as I get them.

Vernon??? who is this? somebody from crosman forum? can you provide a link?
Colt Defender, 1377 Custom, 2300 KT "Storm" .177 cal Assault Carbine

breakfastchef

Quote from: adnikauto on May 26, 2014, 05:13:04 PM
Vernon??? who is this? somebody from crosman forum? can you provide a link?

Quote from: breakfastchef on May 25, 2014, 08:22:54 PMA guy who goes by the name Vernon over on the American Airgun Classifieds is offering some very nice grips each week - http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/classifieds.php. I do not know if Vernon is also making pump arms.
Larry

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

airriflenut

As a woodturner I can appreciate your choices of wood, you have picked some nice species.  Seeing your grip panels rekindles my desire to make some of my own!!

I was wondering about your black palm grips.  I know all too well that turning it "as-is" it will chip out easily if it isn't stabilized, I have to stabilize it before I turn it.  Do you stabilize your black palm?

Very nice work!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

spider1960

BDS

This thread is about beat isn't it?

The OP doesn't even make grips any longer...  and 90% of this info is stale to say the least? >:(

How about a new thread... "Where to Buy Aftermarket Grips and Stocks" and everyone can post up there if they have links or info?
Brian

Stranded in California.

Colt25

mudduck48

Hay look, reply #84. We will all be able to buy grips when Davio starts making them. Some day, maybe.LOL :P :P :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.