1077 age??

Started by cooki, September 08, 2011, 01:26:15 PM

cooki

Just wondering if there is a way of telling the age of my 1077. I'm looking in to a AS adaptor for the 88g bottles but it states that the rifle needs to be newer than 1999.how could I tell this??

Any help apretiated guys!!!
live each day as if its your last,because one day it will be

eric

*94 - 98 RepeatAIR. CO2, one powerlet, .177 cal., pellet repeater w/ 12 shot clip. First Varient COURSE Threads on Piercing Knob.                                                                                                                               *98 to today RepeatAIR. CO2, one powerlet, .177 cal., pellet repeater w/ 12 shot clip. Second Varient fine threads on Piercing Knob.                                                                                                                                                             
you should also be able to tell by the serial # -----> http://www.crosman.com/cs/dates-crosman
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

cooki

Thanks alot for that mate. I'll check the serial number when I've fin work. Other than the serial number it's only the thread size that is different then isn't it. Don't think I'll be able to tell if the thread is fine or course as I have nothing to compare too.
Hopefully the serial no will reveal all :)
live each day as if its your last,because one day it will be