another hdd

Started by 1377x, November 09, 2011, 08:20:55 PM

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Very interesting idea.  This morning I sent him an eMail asking to buy two units.  Hopefully they should be here next week when I return.

Good ol' Steve in NC is really doing everything he can to discredit the work Steven has done.  It seems that this new device might take some of his revenue away from his partnership with AoA.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

eric

Quote from: quickster47 on November 09, 2011, 08:57:24 PM
Very interesting idea.  This morning I sent him an eMail asking to buy two units.  Hopefully they should be here next week when I return.

Good ol' Steve in NC is really doing everything he can to discredit the work Steven has done.  It seems that this new device might take some of his revenue away from his partnership with AoA.

Carl
he will try to discredit anyone he feels is a threat to him
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Capt. Thomas

For the love of Mike....... Steve in NC stirrs up more crap. He does this in all the fourms he is a member of.
Consider the sourse, I guess he DOES feel threatened  ;) Hmmmm........ that means I need to buy several and support this "other" Steve  :-*

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

arkmaker †

Personally, I'm loving it after the attack he and his cronies rendered upon me and the SHD  ;D   But just to be fair, he does seem to be a smart fellow and his Maraurder HDD should be reliable and long lasting as it applies (or is it steals) an age old braking theory, it's just a lack of  social skills that holds him back from being one of the greats in our hobby. Uhhh.....did I just say that?  ???

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

millipede

to be honest im getting tired of steve also. evrytime someone has an idea he has to make sure everybody knows HE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FIRST...    sheeshhh

anyways.. how much are the new debouncers??  i think i might wait a couple weeks for some results to come in before i get one though

breakfastchef

Quote from: millipede on November 11, 2011, 03:34:25 AM
to be honest im getting tired of steve also. evrytime someone has an idea he has to make sure everybody knows HE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FIRST...    sheeshhh

Methinks he drinks vinegar and water for breakfast (to get the inference, consider what feminine hygiene product uses that concoction).

Quote from: millipede on November 11, 2011, 03:34:25 AManyways.. how much are the new debouncers??  i think i might wait a couple weeks for some results to come in before i get one though

$20 via PayPal. Contact Steven by email. I am waiting until quickster47 has a chance to test it out.
Larry

millipede

quickster47 †

Mine shipped last night and should be with me next Tuesday.  Gotta a brand new box stock 2240 to use in my testing.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

grumpy

Quote from: quickster47 on November 11, 2011, 01:15:29 PM
Mine shipped last night and should be with me next Tuesday.  Gotta a brand new box stock 2240 to use in my testing.

Carl

Looking forward to hearing your results Carl. I also bought one to try in a modified 2240. Probably have it next week.

Dave

1377x

$20 :o
how co2 would you have to use before it starts paying off?

DJammer

Carl please post you results. Good to see new ideas popping up, even if some think they invented it first .......
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RatRacer

Quote from: 1377x on November 11, 2011, 04:28:00 PM
$20 :o
how co2 would you have to use before it starts paying off?

5,483¾ shots for break even. ;)
Benjamin Marauder pistol .22,  Benjamin Genesis .22, Benjamin Discovery .22, Crosman 2240 .22, Crosman 2400KT .22

1377x