Shooting the 1077 today

Started by arkmaker †, January 11, 2012, 09:41:36 PM

arkmaker †

Had a little fun shooting one of my 1077's today. Fun little plinker this one is. I only hope my other one can match up to it when I get the new trigger installed. Have one with the Gray stock and one with the Black stock. Now I need the wood stock...

Started off hitting way high right at 10 yards and brought her in slowly. Should be about right now, but the wind was blowing pretty hard as the storms are coming, so still may need a bit of tweaking. I forgot just how nice of a plinker scope this cheapo Barska 3x7x20 was  :)

Anyone else shooting a 1077??

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

I found a wood 1077W last year very nice piece of wood they used.I think like you Rich this is a fun shooter no way around it.
                                                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

Does the wood one have a metal receiver or is it plastic like the others?
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Quote from: arkmaker on January 11, 2012, 10:45:15 PM
Does the wood one have a metal receiver or is it plastic like the others?
It's plastic Rice but it don't have the F on the side like the other two have.
                                          Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!