How do You Like Your New 1322?

Started by DRAGON64, February 10, 2012, 03:46:27 PM

DRAGON64

I am waning to get this pistol, but I wanted a consensus from you new owners of what you think of Crosmans pumper-pistol, the 1322.

Do you like it?  Hate it?  Want to build an army of them and wipe out the zombie paper target apocalyps...
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

quickster47 †

Love my new 1322.  But it is best to add a long steel breech so you have some different sight options.

It shoots hard and has a great barrel.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

DRAGON64

Brutus, I love the barrel extension on that second 13XX, do you have any specifics?

Quickster, the extended steel breech is in the works, I am kind of spoiled on the look, feel and design enhancements of that simple mod.

I just ordered my 1322, so now I am off to see if Crosman has any breeches in stock.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

BassManNate

Quote from: DRAGON64 on February 10, 2012, 04:12:35 PM
Brutus, I love the barrel extension on that second 13XX, do you have any specifics?

Quickster, the extended steel breech is in the works, I am kind of spoiled on the look, feel and design enhancements of that simple mod.

I just ordered my 1322, so now I am off to see if Crosman has any breeches in stock.

I ordered my breech a week ago today (came a couple days ago and I installed it! I'll have to get some pics up) and when I ordered, the guy said that there were something like 70 in stock.

DRAGON64

Yep, I ordered the breech from Crosman, and a new sighted barrel band from Michael Chavka.

Crosshairs

You no i love mine im so glad  it's back. Im going to get another one and do some mods to it for sure.  :-*
                                              Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

crazyhorse

Fun gun for sure...already fit the long steel breech and was using a CenterPoint Multi-Dot then decided to try my spare Tasco 4x32  for some groups..it is accurate out of the box even with the paint still inside the muzzle...

On the chrony it shot JSB RS 13.4 gr at 450-460 fps or so...

6 shots from 18 yards...benched...1/2" OTO..

CO2Freak

Just wondering..., how is the performance of the 1322 with a lower amount of pumps ?

So, let's say 3 pumps and a shot on about 8 yrds ? Will you see the pellet flying ? Can you penetrate a can ?

DRAGON64

I'll do a youtube video on my 1322 for sure, so I will try to throw in some low end performance numbers when I do.  With that said, my 1322 is "out for delivery" per the Fedex tracking number.  My barrel band has shipped from Mr. Chavka.  My steel breech from Crosman has been ordered, but I have received no confirmation that it has shipped, only that they (Crosman) have received my order... it will all come together soon!

JEBert

Quotebut I have received no confirmation that it has shipped, only that they (Crosman) have received my order
If you ordered over the phone, you probably won't get a confirmation of any kind.  They never even took my email address over the phone.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

DRAGON64

ordered online... I got the email confirmation of the order, but no shipping info.

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: DRAGON64 on February 14, 2012, 07:43:49 PM
I'll do a youtube video on my 1322 for sure, so I will try to throw in some low end performance numbers when I do.  With that said, my 1322 is "out for delivery" per the Fedex tracking number.  My barrel band has shipped from Mr. Chavka.  My steel breech from Crosman has been ordered, but I have received no confirmation that it has shipped, only that they (Crosman) have received my order... it will all come together soon!

Another video would be great! I'm looking to get one of these puppies.

DRAGON64

A video recording of this pistol in stock form will probably be nominal...except for the fact that my pistol has a loose barrel, and I had to re-center the breech on the airtube... which I did by pushing it back into place with my fingers.  The barrel wobble is at the front sight; I can change the point of impact with the slightest of movements.  QC Fail on Crosman's part so far.

Nonetheless, as I will fix all of the above issues with the steel breech and new barrel band.  It is a very nice looking pistol, and as with all 13XX series pistols, has a nice weight and balance to it.  The Black furniture is a real plus.  When I am done, my pistol will remain in all black (read as no bling), to include a new Williams notched rear sight that will complete the package.

DRAGON64

Quote from: CO2Freak on February 14, 2012, 07:12:16 PM
Just wondering..., how is the performance of the 1322 with a lower amount of pumps ?

So, let's say 3 pumps and a shot on about 8 yrds ? Will you see the pellet flying ? Can you penetrate a can ?

Three pumps equates to 280 fps on my first shot, and 278 on my second - FYI  Mileage my vary; my 1322 shot just a little over 430 fps on 10-pumps.