empty co2 cylinders

Started by pirouge, February 24, 2012, 07:49:00 AM

pirouge

I got a bucket of them, other than a wind chime anyone ever found a good use for empty one's?

MartinDWhite

I let my 11 year old daughter weld them into flowers. She likes to do art and we end up putting them around the yards after a little paint. 

Her she is welding up some rebar....I don't have any pics the welding of the EMPTY co2 carts.

NorthStaR

There was a few Christmas tree decorations shown off in December.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Someone else was putting them on sticks as targets.  ???

I guess you could cut the nippled end where it tapers, add a hinge and make a pellet dispenser?! Hmmm...  :-X  ;D ;D ... might try that!

The flowers sound cool!  8)

They're also good for filling buckets. LOL ;D
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

SaiCo

Quote from: NorthStaR on February 24, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
They're also good for filling buckets. LOL ;D
Now that's funny right there. (whoa, did I just get red neck points for typing that?)

LULZ
Warning labels thwart the purpose of Natural Selection

sandpiper

Quote from: MartinDWhite on February 24, 2012, 08:04:07 PM
I let my 11 year old daughter weld them into flowers. She likes to do art and we end up putting them around the yards after a little paint. 

Her she is welding up some rebar....I don't have any pics the welding of the EMPTY co2 carts.

That's the picture of the week, most awesome.

Bluesdaddy

nice

Crosshairs

Quote from: MartinDWhite on February 24, 2012, 08:04:07 PM

Priceless !!
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mustangmike

ive heard of people making custom shrouds for their airguns using the c02 peices cut in half and drilling a hole through the bottem of them
.22 disco, leapers 3-12x40 IR AO
.22 ccs 2400, leapers 4x32 (awaiting barrel swap & 7.5tko)
.22 gamo bigcat, rds
.177 walther 99q, low profile laser sight