Thing's I realy hate

Started by C Mellon, March 03, 2012, 01:47:14 AM

quickster47 †

It's like the moth being drawn to the flame, we have to look and see what others say about their own hates.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mr007s

Quote from: C Mellon on March 03, 2012, 05:20:28 AM
Are we having fun yet? This thread is what happens when Charlie comes up out of the shop & has a couple glasses of wine.
I hate my dog too. I can't figure out what he does on his day off. Eat, sleep, lick himself. That's what he does when he's working.
I hate this thread. Who's idea wa this?

I "DISLIKE" that wa is spelled wrong :-X
Quote from: 1377x on March 03, 2012, 05:30:09 AM
i hate thi thread but cant stay away from it

I "DISLIKE" that thi has only three letters >:(

woody67

I hate muzzle breaks and shrouds that have holes in them. I hate how loud airguns can be...that's why I like shrouds-the neighbors can kiss mine since i hate them too.

KevinP

;D  As Mr. Rogers said ...    " I wish you were my neighbor "
Kevin
Albany, New York

millipede

I hate that every damn little screw and part needs to come out just to swap an O-ring on crosman guns

1377x

Quote from: mr007s on March 03, 2012, 02:10:50 PM
I "DISLIKE" that wa is spelled wrong :-X

I "DISLIKE" that thi has only three letters >:(
i hate u noticed :P  ;D ;D
Quote from: quickster47 on March 03, 2012, 01:55:56 PM
It's like the moth being drawn to the flame, we have to look and see what others say about their own hates.

Carl

well sed,mr.quick
:P
closed mouths dont get fed

mr007s

Quote from: 1377x on March 03, 2012, 06:39:30 PM
i hate u noticed :P  ;D ;Dwell sed,mr.quick

I am glad that you hate that I dislike that u noticed that I noticed that,,,,,,,wait where was I ?

1377x

Quote from: mr007s on March 03, 2012, 07:24:28 PM
I am glad that you hate that I dislike that u noticed that I noticed that,,,,,,,wait where was I ?

Viking

If I wrote what I hate, then that would be the last post I made on this forum.

;D
When you have to kill a man,
it costs nothing to be polite.
- Winston Churchill

AZAG

I hate it when I load pellets backwards.  :(

Crosshairs

I hate when men say my wife wont let me ____ .
                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 03, 2012, 09:34:05 PM
I hate when men say my wife wont let me ____ .
                           Mike
thats funny i had potential buyer use that line a couple of months ago

Noah

Quote from: AZAG on March 03, 2012, 09:15:06 PM
I hate it when I load pellets backwards.  :(

TOTALLY! This is why I often shoot lead round balls (Beeman Perfect Rounds are the best, IMO) instead of regular pellets. While on the subject, I hate it when I shop online for pellets and I can't ever find a site that sells .25 round balls and the other pellets I happen to want at the time. 'Never ending  :(
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Capt. Thomas

I hate the fact that I took the time to read both pages of this  ;D

Oh, I also hate that we (seems like most / many) Americans have fallen so deeply into this current self serving, politicaly correct, well what can I do about it / I'm just one person?, apithetic B/S state of mind.

And I hate what has happened to our "Government by the People, for THE PEOPLE". What the hell has happened that we allow and continue to allow what's going on in Washington in general and specificly in the White House  >:(

Every US Service Man that didn't make it home (or at least in one piece) would weep eternaly if they could see what has happened to our country. I would give 10 yrs. of my life if our founding fathers could come back right now and see what has happened and what they have done in the name of our Constitution. That's what I hate  :(

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

1377x

we are not supposed to go into politics on this board if we could most would hate what i have to say
lets leave the political out please
believe me i hear you!!!