Pellet pictures discussion / comments

Started by crsuribe, February 02, 2010, 01:22:17 PM

loksi67

there are a lot more and everyone can help to enlarge the collection  ;)

smallgamesniper

Good up date.

I been looking for more rare or antique pellets but have found nothing.
My guns
1986 Daisy 880 with full metal breech and pump
1989 Crosman Z77 AKA UZI
1992 Crosman 760 Pump Master
2010 Crosman 1377

Kids guns
2011 Daisy Red Ryder
2012 Daisy Model 25
2013 Marksman 1010

Cross Pistol Packer

Great close up shots of the Sussex Sabo,I have thirty rounds left in the original plastic container..
If I can borrow my Fathers Webley Excel (dont have a break barrel myself) will put a couple through my crono.
Ray..
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Brutuz

Another great update Zoltan, thank you very much  :-* 8)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

herb1836

Very nice reference and I know a lot of effort was put into this.

Small suggestion. You really should include pictures of the pellet tins. Even if someone doesn't have the setup to take nice macro shots of the pellets, they must surely be able to snap a legible picture of the tin.

The pellet names are a mess. For instance there are pellets named H&N Field Target Trophy, H&N Field Target, H&N Field & Target Trophy, H&N Trophy Hunter, H&N Trophy Green, H&N Trophy Power, and so on... !!

Some of the confusion is caused by the vendors. For instance Beeman just redid the 0.177 Laser so it is now a wadcutter instead of a domed pellet. Go figure...

What is a guy to do to figure this out?!?

Regards,
Herb

loksi67

Quote from: herb1836
You really should include pictures of the pellet tins.

hallo herb. I can make pictures of the pellet tins, if I get them, but if not ......

they must surely be able to snap a legible picture of the tin.

if you can give me legal pictures, so I we can use it. I don´t want to have problems with copyrights

The pellet names are a mess. For instance there are pellets named H&N Field Target Trophy, H&N Field Target, H&N Field & Target Trophy, H&N Trophy Hunter, H&N Trophy Green, H&N Trophy Power, and so on... !!

mistakes can happen, but where do you see in my list: H&N Field & Target Trophy ???

Some of the confusion is caused by the vendors. For instance Beeman just redid the 0.177 Laser so it is now a wadcutter instead of a domed pellet. Go figure...

I hope you understand, that IÃ,´m not a millionair and I canÃ,´t buy all pellets. I need donations to upgrade my work. You are also invited to spend some pellets + pellet containers.

greetings

zoltan

herb1836

I think I understand... I'm not a millionaire either. Copying pictures off the web has such a bad rap that it is hard to figure out a way to use the information without annoying and alienating the very folks whom you are asking/depending upon for cooperation.

I was trying to suggest that if someone is interested enough to send you some pellets that you ask for a picture of the tin. Even if it isn't a super advertising quality shot,  the tin should be recognizable enough. The close-ups that you have taken through require skill that most of use don't have.

NMGeezer

Great close up pellet pictures!!!!
I especially liked the inside views showing all the junk inside some of the pellets.
Being new to air gun target shooting, it will help a lot picking the right pellets.
Thanks

david

Nice update....What to say?
I feel little bit envy? ;D

1377x

Kvintor Arrowhead
i really like the looks of this pellet
closed mouths dont get fed

ceejay

Thanks for posting this info. Very valuable for possible evaluations.
Crosman 150 - 357 - 3576 - 1377 - M417
Crosman 1077
Gamo PT-85
Remington 1911RAC

Full_Of_Air

Hello... I'm new to this forum.

I just wanted to thank you for posting these pics and info. It helped me decide which pellets to order. I ordered six very different types today and am looking forward to testing them all.

H&N Crow Magnum
H&N Diablo Sport Wadcutter
Elko Hyper Velocity
Predator Big Boy Sr.
Prometheus Piledriver
Prometheus Dynamic XP-2

ETA: I guess I should state that the modest air rifle I ordered has a rifled barrel and 28 lb/ft of energy. The rifling twist rate isn't advertised.

Brutuz

Another great update Zoltan, thank you very much  :-* 8)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well