another 2400kt CCS question

Started by DBOdude, March 11, 2012, 07:44:40 PM

DBOdude

just wanting to double check ....... if i get a .22 CCS 2400 with the black stock , 24 inch barrel and .22 breech ... will the stock , barrel and breech fit and work perfectly on my 1322 ?
buying those 3 parts from aftermarket vendors or separately from crosman cost about $90 not including shipping . but the CCS 2400kt with them only cost $82.35 .... and for $10 more you get the lifetime warranty .
i know i'll want to get one of these replacement barrel bands for the longer barrel on th 1322 from mellon air . $7 shipped .
http://mellonair.com/index.php?p=1_14_Barrel-Bands

anyhow if those parts can be simply swapped back and forth between the 1322 and 2400kt (in .22) , it's cheaper to buy the 2400kt to mod the 1322 than it is to just buy the separate parts , plus you kinda sorts get a free 2400 in the process .
that's assuming someone wanted the stock , breech and longer barrel .
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

rdpollar

My 2400KT is so sweet I would never strip it for parts. And the breech has the old screw location on the KT. All the parts from Mellon were $98 and the breech from Crosman is $30 and you would have two nice shooters. :P Oh the life time sound good but is only good if you don't alter it and you'll probably never need it. Just my thought.

Roy
JUST ADD BEER