What Does your forum name mean ?

Started by Crosshairs, March 13, 2012, 12:21:48 AM

breakfastchef

I used to own and operate a Bed & Breakfast.
Larry

turbonoma

I have always been a hotrodder since my early teens. My last project is a 1998 turbocharged GMC Sonoma.

BassManNate

Well, my name is Nate and I play bass (guitar, not the fish  :-* )

KevinP

Quote from: sandpiper on March 13, 2012, 02:18:27 AM
I was into remote control airplanes way back when and the name (not exactly sure how) came from that. No, it has nothing to do with the birds on the beach  :P 

I've stuck with it forever.

;D ;D ;D ;D perhaps it was something on the beach .... walking or suntanning .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

Quote from: BassManNate on March 13, 2012, 02:56:00 AM
Well, my name is Nate and I play bass (guitar, not the fish  :-* )
glad you clarified that
i thought you was a bass fisherman
closed mouths dont get fed

rdpollar

It's my name the only other was instant *sshole just add beer ( but I don't think the beer is what does it ).
JUST ADD BEER

Red Harris

My "Real" name is Rich.....

Red Harris is my AKA....

I have had this Nickname since I was 12 yrs old.
It comes from an old APPLE IIe computer Baseball game, that all my friends played.
"Red Harris" was a Big, Slow,Red Haired, Slugger of an Outfielder.
Just Like Me......
The nickname Stuck, and 35 yrs later,,,my oldest friends Still call me Red Harris :-*

farrlarr

First four letters of my last name and the first four letters of my first name.  Started out as an assigned email username and, as far as I have been able to determine so far, no one else in the world uses it so I have stuck with it for things requiring a username.
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

burnt09

Burnt: a nickname, (based on my last name), given me in basic training in 1966
09:     call numbers my first Vietnam tour, my lucky number, also

SaiCo

Psycho, from a movie called: "Stripes" the character introduces himself as Francis, but tells everyone to call him psycho. I thought it was a funny scene. Also, a song by the Talking Heads "Psycho Killer"

Warning labels thwart the purpose of Natural Selection

djholly

mine is simply mt first two initials followed by my oldest daughters name

seagullplayer

The brand guitar I often play.  Hand made in Canada they say...
Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

UKStoo

the UK being my location, It helps on a International Forum! and Stoo, well its letter play on my first name, being Stewart (or Stuart If you ask my mum how it was supposed to be spelled!) so I picked an alternative version of spelling.

JEBert

JEB is my initals.  Bert is the first four letters of my last name and a nickname I got in the Service.  I don't use it much because my dad was a career serviceman and his nickname was Bert.
A real play on words came when SWMBO pronounced Jebert in french...sounds like "Je-bear" (with a soft J).  That might stick if I am not too old for a nickname.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

BerkshireHunter

Mine's pretty evident. I like to hunt and live fairly close to the Berkshire mtns. And I use the handle on other forums.  ;)