What Does your forum name mean ?

Started by Crosshairs, March 13, 2012, 12:21:48 AM

mustangmike

my name is mike and i drive/mustangs
.22 disco, leapers 3-12x40 IR AO
.22 ccs 2400, leapers 4x32 (awaiting barrel swap & 7.5tko)
.22 gamo bigcat, rds
.177 walther 99q, low profile laser sight

gdm620

Mine is the initials of my full name and the 62 is the year I was born.  The 0 is there to confuse everyone.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

BassManNate

Quote from: seagullplayer on March 13, 2012, 08:01:18 PM
The brand guitar I often play.  Hand made in Canada they say...

They make some nice guitars. I have an Art & Lutherie which is they're less expensive brand. Kinda like Epiphone is to Gibson or Squire is to Fender. I think I got it for around $200 when I was in high school (circa 2000?) and it's just amazing for that price. Mostly made of cherry. Wish is wasn't stained, though. Why do they always have to stain cherry that horrid red color? Just let the color age in on its own!

RatRacer

Just a forum name I came up with when I first started hanging in them back in 05, and
because some SOB already took Stu Padasso.
Benjamin Marauder pistol .22,  Benjamin Genesis .22, Benjamin Discovery .22, Crosman 2240 .22, Crosman 2400KT .22

tjurfitta

It's Swedish and you don't wanna know.

Alrauder

My name is Al, and I have a Marauder pistol - Alrauder... Simple, plain and possibly totally stupid but then again that's me in a nutshell...

tuckera

My forum name is boringly obvious - I used it cause it's easy to remember.  Now that I find myself checking in fairly often, I'm starting to think I should have chosen something more original!

The main reason for my post is actually a request for Carl to explain "Quickster".  ???

andy

1377x

Quote from: tuckera on March 14, 2012, 07:35:59 PM
My forum name is boringly obvious - I used it cause it's easy to remember.  Now that I find myself checking in fairly often, I'm starting to think I should have chosen something more original!

The main reason for my post is actually a request for Carl to explain "Quickster".  ???

andy
that funny the quickster thing like you
i want to know the op-crosshairs meaning
how do you start a thread and then dont give you name's meaning ??? ??? ???
closed mouths dont get fed

Viking

I like to raid, trade and explore all the time and I sail my long ship to work every day, so the name was kind of given.
When you have to kill a man,
it costs nothing to be polite.
- Winston Churchill

breakfastchef

Quote from: Viking on March 14, 2012, 08:52:35 PM
I like to raid, trade and explore all the time and I sail my long ship to work every day, so the name was kind of given.

...also rape and pillage...at least according to Hollywood.
Larry

Viking

Quote from: breakfastchef on March 14, 2012, 08:54:43 PM
...also rape and pillage...at least according to Hollywood.

yeah, but only on weekends.
When you have to kill a man,
it costs nothing to be polite.
- Winston Churchill

NorthStaR

The theme of a few Led Zepp tunes too.

I like the film Eric the Viking;D ;D ;D  http://youtu.be/d9lClnOiCjA       The Beserker.
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

1377x

still nothing from crosshairs
what does your handle mean???
i dont want to know if you have to kill me ;) ;D ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on March 14, 2012, 11:39:22 PM
still nothing from crosshairs
what does your handle mean???
i dont want to know if you have to kill me ;) ;D ;D ;D

Yah Mike, what's up?

arkmaker †

What my 3 daughters nicknamed me when I was making small boats and canoes. Just stuck. My grandson's name is Noah  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22