Where is the "for sale" group.

Started by kb5zcr, April 07, 2012, 04:24:34 AM

kb5zcr

Folks have mentioned a section for listing items for sale on this forum but I can't seem to find it.
I am using an iPad if that make any difference.
Am I crazy?

Thanks, Tim

T191032

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

breakfastchef

Perhaps you post count is still too low to have access to the Classified section.
Larry

kb5zcr

That must be it, I can't see the for sale dept from the home page, oh well, I'll get there some day, I didn't come here only to sell stuff.
Thanks, Tim

1377x

Quote from: kb5zcr on April 07, 2012, 04:55:42 AM
That must be it, I can't see the for sale dept from the home page, oh well, I'll get there some day, I didn't come here only to sell stuff.
Thanks, Tim

one more post you should be in
i think you need 15 posts to access the for sale section
closed mouths dont get fed

kb5zcr

Wow, sure enough, now it is listed. Cool, thanks.
By the way, 1377x, did you get your order from Mellon?
I'm expecting mine any day, PayPal said it has been shipped.
Thanks, Tim

1377x

Quote from: kb5zcr on April 07, 2012, 05:00:21 AM
Wow, sure enough, now it is listed. Cool, thanks.
By the way, 1377x, did you get your order from Mellon?
I'm expecting mine any day, PayPal said it has been shipped.
Thanks, Tim
yep!
got it the other day
thats the longest it ever took to get an order from him.he must be very busy these days.especially since he has tell people where to put the 2240 pistons ;) ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

Gex1983

Hmmm so that's why I could never find it. Guess I need to stop lurching and post sometime.

T191032

"Hmmm so that's why I could never find it. Guess I need to stop lurching and post sometime."

Yup, it pays to participate!  Hmmm, come to think of it, shooting targets and posting your results in about 3-5 of the CAPOF Competitions helps that Post count.  :-*

"yep!
got it the other day
thats the longest it ever took to get an order from him.he must be very busy these days.especially since he has tell people where to put the 2240 pistons"

Yes, Mr. Mellon has been buzy.  One thing we do not need to do is loose another airgunning supplier of aftermarket goodies!
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.