Finally Ordered the P-Rod!

Started by woody67, April 13, 2012, 05:35:00 PM

woody67

I finally did it...after a year and a half of thinking about it, I just ordered from PA.

Also put in an order for a Pink 760 Pumpmaster  :-*                      Haha, it's for Mal for her 6th birthday. I'm thinking about mounting my 18 inch leapers scope to it for her hahaha..

Anyway, I'm excited for the P-rod. The scope is waiting patiently, as am I. Should be here by Tuesday!!!!!!

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

quickster47 †

Good choice. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

asset smith

"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

woody67

Quote from: quickster47 on April 13, 2012, 06:23:31 PM
Good choice. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

Carl

thanks Carl!  .... can you point me in the direction of where i can find a swift shroud? I cant find a website or anything....

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Yeah Woody  :-* good choice your going to love it im happy for you. Did you order extra mags ? They shoot crosman pellets pretty good IMO.
                                                 Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

woody67

I just got one extra mag for now. Picked up a benjamin pump and a tin of benjamin pellets. they're arent too much more than cphp'S, so if they work better I'll just switch to those... But I prefer shooting the CPHP's

JEBert

Woody
Check the part number of the pellets.  I did and my Benjiman pellets have the same part number as my CPHP's they look identical and weigh out the same too.  Probably the same pellet.  They shoot the same in the guns I have shot them in so I wouldn't pay extra for them unless you like the looks of the tin.  It is prettier isn't it?
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Alrauder

Woody,

Glad to hear... I got mine 2 days before Xmas last year (2011 for those who have already forgotten last year - hahahaha). I waited 2 months for it to arrive from the USA, after missing out on the last one from the then current supply,, and I thought I might have to wait 'til the new year but Dec 23rd, I got a phonecall from the shop "com 'n' get it"... Being self employed, the most important thng of the day was to "Go 'n' get it". Work will just have to wait... Naaa, I had finished the last job of the year so I was free... Since then I had been amazed at what this beauty is capable of...

Only 2 days ago I chorny'd it and even though I got more or less the results that Crosman advertise, there's a lot more to it that just velocity...

Oh,,, you will enjoy it - for real...!!!

woody67

Quote from: JEBert on April 13, 2012, 11:09:12 PM
Woody
Check the part number of the pellets.  I did and my Benjiman pellets have the same part number as my CPHP's they look identical and weigh out the same too.  Probably the same pellet.  They shoot the same in the guns I have shot them in so I wouldn't pay extra for them unless you like the looks of the tin.  It is prettier isn't it?
Cheers,
The only 2 reasons i bought them was because they were part of my discounted package AND ive read drom a few people the benj pellets shoot better in their p rods. I figure it cant hurt to at least have a tin to compare with my massive stock pile of CPHPs. Im hoping they dont shoot better and my prod wont have a preference, because id much rather pay the cphp price....

Colt25

Quote from: woody67 on April 14, 2012, 02:08:50 PM
The only 2 reasons i bought them was because they were part of my discounted package AND ive read drom a few people the benj pellets shoot better in their p rods. I figure it cant hurt to at least have a tin to compare with my massive stock pile of CPHPs. Im hoping they dont shoot better and my prod wont have a preference, because id much rather pay the cphp price....

Hope it shoots well!

1377x

if you get tired of pumping
at least you can scba tank or a scuba tank,but it has less fills than the scba
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

I haven't forgot about ya woody67, just need to find my notes.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †