whats the difference between the 1377 and the 1377c?

Started by zakk, April 25, 2012, 05:34:36 AM

zakk

I have been hearing so much about the 1377 and the 1377c, and was wondering what the difference between them is. Also i want to purchase one of these so i can modifie it for accuracy and power, then a few cosmetic things, any advice? as always thank you

1377x

probably age
where you purchase from ???
my 1377's say american classic on the side not 1377 or 1377c
ther than cosmetics no real differences imo
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Ok here are 4 different 1377s two are 1377c and two are 1377 they were made different years i cant see anything besides the way they cock.But that dont make one a 1377c and the other a 1377 so i have no idea  ;D what the difference is. As you can see both types bolt cocking and rear cocking have the C after the 1377. ???
                                               Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

breakfastchef

I do not believe there is any difference between current production 1377/1377c/PC77 pistols. Probably for internal tracking or marketing purposes, Crosman has used different brand designations (i.e. American Classic, Pumpmaster Classic, etc.).
Larry

asset smith

i thought the "c" stood for Canada. for the canadian models  ??? i could be way off base on that?
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

1377x

Quote from: asset smith on April 25, 2012, 04:01:04 PM
i thought the "c" stood for Canada. for the canadian models  ??? i could be way off base on that?
maybe but not likely
the american "c" has the american valve in it
the c could designate the 3rd generation given there was 2 generations before it
closed mouths dont get fed