Connecticut airgun show

Started by KevinP, May 01, 2012, 11:42:32 AM

KevinP

Anybody going ?
I will be there on the 9th - Then off to Boston for a few days .....

CONNECTICUT AIRGUN SHOW  June 9th & 10th 2012       
Windsor Elk Lodge
Windsor, CT
Contact Kevin Hull 860 - 649 - 7599
snugria@comcast.net
Kevin
Albany, New York

Xgecko

I think my father and I are going....
The earth without ART is just "eh"

sandpiper

That's one I'll try to make. With three kids, planning is tough.

Crosshairs

Me too i want to make it this year but you know how that goes. I was going to meet eric last year and something came up. >:(
                   Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Xgecko

I have heard its a good place to get a trigger done
The earth without ART is just "eh"

eric

i am planning to go down sat . took me 5 hours in crappy weather to get there last year  :( :-X .hopefully it will be better this year . maybe we can all meet sat some time  ???   
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

arkmaker †

I was just there last week for a funeral. Only a mile from CT Airguns and I just did not have a chance to even get over there for a few minutes  :(  Maybe the wife will want to visit relatives by then, but at last take, the next trip that far north isn't until fall, so no show for me again this year.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

BerkshireHunter

Cool. I'm only about thirty minutes from there, so I'll definitely keep it in mind. Is it one of the bigger airgun shows, at least in the Northeast? I've only been to 'gun' shows.

sandpiper

It's only 240 miles or 4 hrs, fifty two minutes away from my house  :P

arkmaker †

Bradley International Airport is right there in Windsor Locks as well if anyone wants to fly in.......just a thought!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

sandpiper

Looked up tickets from Philadelphia. $101 each way. Not worth driving.

BerkshireHunter

Just realized this is only a month away. I'm gonna mark my calendar, maybe I'll find an old Crosman.

arkmaker †

Quote from: BerkshireHunter on May 11, 2012, 02:16:16 AM
Just realized this is only a month away. I'm gonna mark my calendar, maybe I'll find an old Crosman.

Pretty good bet that you will find a bunch of them  :-*

eric

they had airguns from way in the past( quackenbush,etc)to current (edgun) ane everything in between .there was a fair share of crosman fer shur
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

1377x

are the guns retail priced? or can you find some good deals?
closed mouths dont get fed