Connecticut airgun show

Started by KevinP, May 01, 2012, 11:42:32 AM

sandpiper

I'm hoping that nothing comes up as it usually does when you have kids but I'm planning on being there. Anyone want to do breakfast Saturday morning? Same hotel if anyone is staying Friday night?

eric

Quote from: 1377x on May 11, 2012, 03:14:16 AM
are the guns retail priced? or can you find some good deals?
it's kinda like priusin the yellow classifieds but very up front and personable .some guns are for sale and some are there so you can oh and aw at them .some fruit loop had their edgun there fully changed on a table so he won't let anyone touch it  :-X .deals can be had .some one was there with some cheap novelty knives for sale .pellets mifgt be cheaper ,the only thing i really paid attention to were boxes of crosman .20s for $20 verses $26(retail).
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

JEBert

QuoteAnyone want to do breakfast Saturday morning? Same hotel if anyone is staying Friday night?
If there were any possible way, I would join you for breakfast.  I'm in Louisiana and the nearest airgun show is in AR and I have never been able to attend that one.  I've never even been to NY.
Would be really good to get to know some of you guys in person.
Y'all have fun!
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

1377x

Quote from: eric on May 11, 2012, 11:55:50 AM
it's kinda like priusin the yellow classifieds but very up front and personable .some guns are for sale and some are there so you can oh and aw at them .some fruit loop had their edgun there fully changed on a table so he won't let anyone touch it  :-X .deals can be had .some one was there with some cheap novelty knives for sale .pellets mifgt be cheaper ,the only thing i really paid attention to were boxes of crosman .20s for $20 verses $26(retail).
gotcha! sounds like a gunshow
there is some kind of airgun event here in mn.something like a gunshow and ft event.might go check it out this year just for kicks
maybe meet some of the other forum members there.there are a few from the yellow, gta,maybe here too,that attend.
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Dang, I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

eric

Quote from: 1377x on May 11, 2012, 06:38:59 PM
gotcha! sounds like a gunshow
there is some kind of airgun event here in mn.something like a gunshow and ft event.might go check it out this year just for kicks
maybe meet some of the other forum members there.there are a few from the yellow, gta,maybe here too,that attend.
do it !!

joe k

i'am thinking about going, but it's a 9 hour drive.
joe

eric

5 hours away from me, as long as nothing changes here ,i will be there sometime saturday ......

sandpiper

Quote from: eric on May 11, 2012, 10:26:20 PM
5 hours away from me, as long as nothing changes here ,i will be there sometime saturday ......

Cool, I thought you guys were going to leave me hanging  :-*
5 hours for me too.

KevinP

Quote from: sandpiper on May 11, 2012, 04:11:40 AM
I'm hoping that nothing comes up as it usually does when you have kids but I'm planning on being there. Anyone want to do breakfast Saturday morning? Same hotel if anyone is staying Friday night?

I'm coming down Saturday Morning....  9am ? where ? ( address so we can GPS it )  Let's all meet !!!  Just DO IT !!!!  :)
Kevin
Albany, New York

eric

not sure if i'm leaving late friday night on early,early saturday morning .if there is a reasonable meeting place and time that could persade me as to what time i leave

sandpiper

Quote from: eric on May 13, 2012, 01:09:10 AM
not sure if i'm leaving late friday night on early,early saturday morning .if there is a reasonable meeting place and time that could persade me as to what time i leave

We need to find some more info. Does anyone know what time it starts? I'm planning to leave friday afternoon and stay friday night so anytime sat morning works for me.

eric

Connecticut Airgun Show June 9th and 10th

YC

Sponsored by CT Airguns
June 9th and 10th Saturday 9am-4pm Sunday 9am-2pm
For Table Reservations call Kevin
(860) 649-7599 or email snugria@comcast.net
Buy-Sell-Trade
130 Deerfield Road
Windsor,CT 06095

KevinP

I have never been to Windsor ... been looking on google for a restaurant ..
found this one .... anybody been there know of any ?

Windsor 75 Diner Restaurant
35 Poquonock Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095
(860) 925-6256 ?
Kevin
Albany, New York

sandpiper

Quote from: KevinP on May 17, 2012, 10:37:36 AM
I have never been to Windsor ... been looking on google for a restaurant ..
found this one .... anybody been there know of any ?

Windsor 75 Diner Restaurant
35 Poquonock Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095
(860) 925-6256 ?

Works for me as long as it's not too far from the event. Thanks for looking into it. I've never been to Windsor either so it's a first for me.